By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@perpride

GEOW 2!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

@perpride: yes I do ^^

But I think that software chartz will be more interesting this week than HW chartz. will it soon be available?

darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Hate to disappoint you darth, but MS PR is out on the 7th November

OMG WHAT!

I thought from MGS4 we got rid off these EU gets things 2 weeks later launches!!

Sony hates us. We got Uncharted and Ratchet several weeks late last year as well

@ perpride, neither MS or LBP will be out next week in others, but it will win that week (against gears 2 as well!)

Tremble said:
@perpride: yes I do ^^

But I think that software chartz will be more interesting this week than HW chartz. will it soon be available?

ioi already said over 1 mil for Fable 2.

300 Others
700 America

JaggedSac said:

Last Years numbers are very interesting

W/E Oct 27 2007

Total:

ConsoleWeeklyTotal
194,571 17,484,091
135,533 3,759,343
99,005 2,002,353
85,434 45,515,745
79,793 9,812,826
41,162 4,137,750
5,300 21,296,885
Total 640,798

WOW great boost for 360 this year. You beat me to it

Around the Network

^It had 2 pricedrops since then so.. yeah...

Oyvoyvoyv said:
Menago KF said:
ozsman said:
Not crazy sales but healthy sales all around . Holiday season here we come WOOT.

What? Wii sales are so much more than just "healthy", they're awesome for this time of the year, before the holidays even start kicking in.

The PS3 and xbox360 have healthy sales, agreed.

The Wii sales have averaged 149K thus far in 2008 for Others. 183K with a slight christmas boost is exactly what I would call healthy.

In Europe there is no such thing as a slight christmas boost before the beginning of December, this isn't America with thanksgiving being actually christmas : part one.

Especially since the European countries don't have any kind of small holiday that would be an occasion to go gift shopping now. These are just super sales from Wii.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Xen said:

hehe

Two possible explanations for the PS3 rise.

1. The new bundle with R+C and GT5P etc in the $450 console?

2. LBP - Its been talked about enough to have people purchase a system before release. Its arguably according to the general consensus a bigger release than Fable 2.

Tease.

Xen said:

My point exactly and sales doubled. I don't see how thats a bad thing. mission accomplished