By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What hyped game are you not looking forward to?

Left 4 Dead-the game just doesn't interest me

Around the Network

Mirrors Edge
CoD WAW

Anything that involves shooting from a first/third person perspective, LBP, Banjo Kazzoie, Final Fantasy 13/versus, Tekken 6, Motorstorm 2, and probably any other hyped game. I really want to put some Wii specific games on this list, but I can't think of any hyped Wii games coming out, heh.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

COD 5 --- argh I hate all COD's

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Fallout 3 - Looks terrible

LBP - Not my type of game.

FFXIII - FF is garbage.

Around the Network

if you as a 360 owner say LBP im allowed to say 360 games aswell been my honest opinion then?

Well im not looking forward to Fable 2 or Gears.

And for the record LBP

If I didn't own a PS3 I probably would not have looked forward to LBP either. Just like I'm not looking forward to any 360 exclusive. pick a game from a system you own atleast. We all know you don't get LBP, stop repeating yourself if you don't want to be attacked. You can have an opinion, but never shutting up about it is just annoying.

Fallout 3 because it doesn't have trophies (stupid reason? Maybe)

Also Prince of Persia because they took out anything which vaguely required thought and you have one button to attack, not counting your accomplice who you apparently bounce off walls or something...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Fallout 3 - never played the original, but hearing on how what made the first two great was being left out of the third sort of turned me off..

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Fallout 3 - I too wasn't impressed with Oblivion