By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW KILLZONE 2 trailer : BEST GRAPHICS EVER confirmed

!"·$"%·$%·$%"·$"$%R"·%·$
*dies in shock*

THEY PASSED 2005 trailer!

Around the Network

Damn, that is tasty. It seems Sony really took this one personally, what with different companies signing on to perfect different aspects of the game, such as the A.I. Looks very cool.

Holy Fucking Shit!

Epic.

Keep in mind that the game is also of a different style than R2. R2 trends on the UT side of the spectrum, falling around the Halo mark, but with squads and stuff. KZ2 is more on the CoD4 side of the spectrum, if not even further on that side than CoD. I've always favored this end of the spectrum, but despite my biases my statement holds true, as I have yet to see a single KZ2 beta tester claim that R2 is the better game. Just check out that thread I posted.

@blackstar

Why yes it is, aside from the explosions its past 2005

mM
Around the Network

What an inaccurate title. I fail to see how a CG trailer proves anything about graphics. Plus, all that gray and brown is hardly beautiful to me. Sure, it'll undoubtedly be very detailed and epic, but beautiful is not a word I'd used to describe such a bland world.

I'm not making a comment about the gameplay, only about the visual presentation.

tarheel91 said:
What an inaccurate title. I fail to see how a CG trailer proves anything about graphics. Plus, all that gray and brown is hardly beautiful to me. Sure, it'll undoubtedly be very detailed and epic, but beautiful is not a word I'd used to describe such a bland world.

I'm not making a comment about the gameplay, only about the visual presentation.

Uhm, that's not CG. That's in game engine.

leo-j said:
@blackstar

Why yes it is, aside from the explosions its past 2005

The 2005 trailer had better textures, far higher polygon character models, and slightly smoother (though less realistic) animations. 

The actual game has much better lighting, better fire effects, different (and imo better) particle effects (it's so cool just watching little bits of trash blow by in the beta), and more realistic animations.

There's also the fact that the original trailer was only ever relased in SD, but that's more of a technicality than anything else. :P

@making music

Cant you post screens?

mM

I dont think it passed 2005E3 trailer

There are plenty of "little" special effects that are lacking

But u have to kept in mind that E32005 trailer may not be possible even on PS4/xbox720/wii2 ...

Time to Work !