By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fable 2's graphics? Better than Uncharted's?

Me too but after 30 or 40 seconds of jumping around I was able to get out each time. Happened maybe 4 or 5 times on 2 play throughs. 

Around the Network

kind of an odd comparison no? Fable's art style makes it harder to directly compare it to Uncharted

RVDondaPC said:

Me too but after 30 or 40 seconds of jumping around I was able to get out each time. Happened maybe 4 or 5 times on 2 play throughs. 

I have no idea what you're talking about.  I don't even know what game you're talking about.

Fable's graphics have their moments, but it's nothing mind blowing. Also, like Zenfolder said, Uncharted is not the graphical juggernaut it's made out to be. It's good, but it doesn't blow other consoles away.

I think the art style of Fable II is stunning. I really hope this comes to PC soon. ;_;

Around the Network

Who cares...the graphics suite the game.

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

I would compare Fable 2 to both GTA IV and Oblivion IV elder scrolls in terms of graphics. All have day & night cycles, Seasonal weather effects and large open maps and towns to explore.  I put Fable 2 above the said games basically for the art direction.

Technically it is not blast
but the artistic stlye is over great

Time to Work !

Yes, Fable 2 looks better than Uncharted.

No it doesn't.

Nothing has beaten Uncharted yet, and I hope it stays that way until Uncharted 2!!!!

I was playing Uncharted again recently, and it does just make you go wow (I had been playing Gears recently as well) and this is on an SDTV anyway, and it does just look sensational