By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokémon RPG for Wii?

Omg they soo need to do this it would be epic. And my wii needs so loving its very slowly getting less and less use,

They should make it liek in the tv shows, so its not call moves back and forth but, so you can call moves while the other person is making there move :D

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
lightbleeder said:
They haven't made one because Nintendo is stupid... a Pokemon MMORPG would be HUGE

Can you imagine the animation budget it would take to have over 300 moves spread across over 300 pokemon withou recycling animations like they did in Stadium?

Just imagine the time it would take to animate a single pokemon's move list and all the moves it can learn by TM/HM... without recycling animations.  It's staggering.

Yep

Ok pokemon has been out since what 1996..... more than 10 years to create the game would be more than enough.

I really dream with a pokemon like that....i remember i even said it in another thread. But i dont think nintendo will do it.... apparently they dont want more money =\

Omg they soo need to do this it would be epic. And my wii needs so loving its very slowly getting less and less use,

They should make it liek in the tv shows, so its not call moves back and forth but, so you can call moves while the other person is making there move :D

Pocket Monsters -> Pokemon

You can't exactly pocket a Wii.

haxxiy said:
That would be killer, a MMO

If Nintendo make that FF and DQ will be dead franchises in Japan and everywhere else.

Around the Network

a massive MMRPG would be a better idea, but nintendo don't have the balls to make one.

excuse i have been given "they have to protect the kids", meh.

Dude a pokemon MMORPG would be soooo epic. Jo, I think that's the best idea I've ever seen on these forums.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

KylieDog said:
I haven't owned a handheld since the Gameboy color. I've waited 10 years for a console version of a real pokemon game, I've finally decided to give up waiting.

I'll be getting some form of Nintendo DS the day Pokemon Platinum is released here, or I may import if Europe has to wait months after US release, which is likely...

My only problem is I'd rather get a DSi, but doesn't Platinum require the GBA slot to 'catch' certain pokemon from previous pokemon GBA games, or something?

I guess as a last resort I could buy an action replay and use it to 'catch' those pokemon, if there really was no other way.

Then you need to wait a lot because the DSi is not launched in Europe until late 2009 or early 2010

Pokemon RPG is *definitely* coming to the Wii. Its just a question of "when". Take Motion+, WiiConnect24, WiiSpeak... the game would be perfect for the console.

But its not something Ninty would rush - its probably been in development for years.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

^ i hope you are right.