By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Look at this way.... do you own a FPS. Probably.

Do you own a make your own platformer game. Probably not unless you have a CPU.

So when you miss R2... you could always play another shooter. When you miss LBP. You've got nothing... unless you have one of those computer programs.

In which case get R2 cause the computer programs are better in a lot of ways.... but you probably don't have one.

Around the Network

@kasc

so R2 is just another FPS?

Id go with Resistance 2

mM
leo-j said:
@kasc

so R2 is just another FPS?

Id go with Resistance 2

Yes.  It is another FPS... unless they changed something up I don't know about.

Name another create a content platformer on the PS3... or anything not PC.

Get both or LBP.

I believe the question is a paradox unless you accept the fact that the only possible answer is BOTH.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network

il be getting LBP and i will be getting R2

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

If you can only get one, I'd have to say Littlebigplanet.

^_^

Final-Fan said:
If you were in both betas, can't you decide for yourself? I mean, TRYING it out ought to be better than the opinions of random people from the internet.

P.S. Get LittleBigPlanet!

I was and I couldn't for the longest time. Up until last night actually (strangely while playing the R2 beta), I couldn't choose. What finally forced me to make a decision was the fact that all of my friends got LBP instead of R2 and decided to wait 'till later for R2. So, given the fact that I love to play video games with friends, I decided to get LBP. It was a painful decision because the R2 beta convinced me that it's even more amazing than I originally thought, but seeing all of my friends play LBP was enough to push me over the edge. I'm definitely getting R2 ASAP.

Go for R2 first, the 8 player co-op and 60 player competitive matches are just insane. I've had more fun with just the beta than I've had with many full games.

PSN - Chefsean2006

Ask yourself, what do you like more shooters or platformers? I would go with Resistance 2. The co-op was pretty insane and fun. You can play it as three different class. There's also the 60MP which is pretty crazy. The only bad thing is that you can stay alive for 10 seconds when you respawn in the middle of the battle.