By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I got into both betas and still cant decide which to get

i need help!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

get both

I m getting R2,,,LBP is very fun as well

Best choice is getting them both,

Both.. but R2 if you can't.

Around the Network

If you were in both betas, can't you decide for yourself? I mean, TRYING it out ought to be better than the opinions of random people from the internet.

P.S. Get LittleBigPlanet!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I would sau R2!

get lbp in 1 few months after price goes down from $60-$50

LBP blindfolded

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Final-Fan said:
If you were in both betas, can't you decide for yourself? I mean, TRYING it out ought to be better than the opinions of random people from the internet.

P.S. Get LittleBigPlanet!

I think he only wanted to tell us he's in both betas.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Both. But LIttle Big Planet is top priority for me. I would say that.... but it's not my decision.

4 ≈ One