By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My wife divorced me!!!(in Fable 2)

lol this thread is great

Around the Network

>_> maybe I should of chosen this over ToV

Former something....

jesus kung fu magic said:

Ok so the J man had a wife and a kid in Bowerstone. The J man constantly harrassed his wife and naturally she got scared and started running all over bowerstone whenever she saw the J man. Once the J man made it to bloodstone and recently got the bigamy achievement he was surprised to see his wife in bloodstone. She stared at him as he came closer and then she started running away from the J man as usual. As an act of mercy the J man ended that dumb bi***es life in cold blood. What the J man learned from this experience is that in fable 2 never have a wife because they will follow you where ever you go.

Ok, the scariest part of this story is that it's happened to me as well. I was playing the game and at the point where you take the one-trip journey to bloodstone. My wife appeared there too. It frightened me too no end, due to the sheer improbability of her actually making it to bloodstone. Ontop of that, she left my children alone in Bowerstone old town... what a irresponsible parent.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

@Blacksaber

Indeed, you should have. Fable II is awesome stuff.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

If only I had money. Then I could buy an X360 and this game. Two of my favorite genres are RPG and simulation. Obviously, Fable 2 appeals greatly to me.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
@Blacksaber

Indeed, you should have. Fable II is awesome stuff.

Luckly I love tales games so I'm happy I'll just get a little later in the year...It's going to be just like Oblivion again killing every single person in the imperal city...Ahhh good times...

Former something....

I'm so mad I can't play this game right now =(.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

ROFLOL...I've heard some funny stories about this spouse situation...seems that ALOT of people have repressed feeling about their personal relationships or some sh!t...lol. I'm actually just "plain jane" compared to some of you folks...I'm married to Alex and I've got the kid...but I'm trying to get some action on the side in my questing...lol. Comapre to some stuff I've heard, I'm a good husband...lol. I got one of the most expensive houses in the city, and lots of AAA furnishings...so maybe that'll keep her from leaving you...and maybe coming home once in a while.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Lol..Hearing all of these stories make me want to get this real soon. I'm actually more interested in this game now.

yungmagic09 said:
Lol..Hearing all of these stories make me want to get this real soon. I'm actually more interested in this game now.

You're a downright saint in comparison to most people. Hell, I made my wife watch me have an orgy, naturally I nailed her straight after waking up.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall