By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My wife divorced me!!!(in Fable 2)

!

Around the Network

Damn this should come to PS3, are there any Guro options? :p

sega4life said:

I'm trying to break off the engagement with my girl, but I don't know how, and she is married.

I do not wish to kill her tho, any tips please.

Have her follow you somewhere dangerous and get killed.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

I want this game! >

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

axumblade said:
NanakiXI said:
I want this game! ><

I still need to play it. x.o I am borrowing it....but I just haven't played it...x.o

I owned it for like a day right before my faulty 360 broke on me. I got so upset cause I only had it for a couple of days I returned it and the 3 out of 4 unopened games. I at least got to play Blue Dragon which was fun. I still smack myself everyday for not having some patience and sending it to MS. I know what happened was a freak accident but man was I pissed at the time. I will own a 360 soon enough though.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network
axumblade said:
NanakiXI said:
axumblade said:
NanakiXI said:
I want this game! ><

I still need to play it. x.o I am borrowing it....but I just haven't played it...x.o

I owned it for like a day right before my faulty 360 broke on me. I got so upset cause I only had it for a couple of days I returned it and the 3 out of 4 unopened games. I at least got to play Blue Dragon which was fun. I still smack myself everyday for not having some patience and sending it to MS. I know what happened was a freak accident but man was I pissed at the time. I will own a 360 soon enough though.

You should get an elite. There's a limited edition bundle right now that comes with Fable II and Halo 3.. It's expensive but it comes with 2 great games.

Yeah I'm only going to buy the Elite either way. I have some projects I need to complete first over the summer. I'm working on my truck and my computer right now. When I finish with those hopefully the bundle will still be around and I'll pick that up.

At least I still have a PS3 to keep my gaming needs at bay for right now.

I own this game and still haven't played it yet.

No necrobumping