By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My wife divorced me!!!(in Fable 2)

McPancak3s said:

its in fairfax gardens... literally walk straight from entry and you cant miss it

Eh,Thanks iv been wondering where it was,i can finally buy it*almost need another 400k*.

Around the Network
Garnett said:
McPancak3s said:

its in fairfax gardens... literally walk straight from entry and you cant miss it

Eh,Thanks iv been wondering where it was,i can finally buy it*almost need another 400k*.

haha i'd lend you the money but i was online like all day :/ good luck though!

My first wife got killed by bandits and Child Protective Services took my son away. I decicided to murder my gypsy wife, just to ease my grief.

Goddog killed my new main wife by accident and CPS was set to strike again, but I turned the game off without saving and brought them back.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

My Gypsy wife just decided to divorce me today, and she took my daughter with her.

Is there any way of me being able to find her in the game because it said she moved from the area/territory? I'm going to hit her with my blunderbuss point blank for that shit.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Good, she could do better.

Around the Network

What happens when you have 2 wives in the same area? Do they fight it out? Or does that lead to divorce also?

I kind of want to try that.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I have to question your grasp on reality.

quarashi said:
My Gypsy wife just decided to divorce me today, and she took my daughter with her.

Is there any way of me being able to find her in the game because it said she moved from the area/territory? I'm going to hit her with my blunderbuss point blank for that shit.

LOL!!!!!! Bam,Oh noes my ex wife is dead...

quarashi said:
What happens when you have 2 wives in the same area? Do they fight it out? Or does that lead to divorce also?

I have 2 wives and 1 husband, with my baby. They all live in 3 houses right beside eachother. I married the 2 women first. It was hard to sleep with the second wife because the first wife kept walking in saying I was cheating and the 2nd wife would get mad and say i'm cheating on her and won't sleep with me. So after that I married a guy. It was hard to sleep with him because the 2 wives kept following me around and the guy kept getting mad and wouldn't sleep with me. So I walked everyone to the minstrel and made him sing a song. He kept the 2 wives busy while I slept with my husband and had a baby.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
quarashi said:

I have 2 wives and 1 husband, with my baby. They all live in 3 houses right beside eachother. I married the 2 women first. It was hard to sleep with the second wife because the first wife kept walking in saying I was cheating and the 2nd wife would get mad and say i'm cheating on her and won't sleep with me. So after that I married a guy. It was hard to sleep with him because the 2 wives kept following me around and the guy kept getting mad and wouldn't sleep with me. So I walked everyone to the minstrel and made him sing a song. He kept the 2 wives busy while I slept with my husband and had a baby.

Jesus!!!! You just walk around town faustin anything that walks!