By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My wife divorced me!!!(in Fable 2)

Official Song for this Thread

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

I need to get this game sounds interesting.

time to find a copy now!

Hello World

I'll buy a 360 on this hollidays just for this game.

F.U. Fun University.

ok here's a question...how do you move out of your original marital house?? My wife wants to move to a nicer house but i don't have a clue how to.

Around the Network

I married a homeless bum and put him in a gypsy wagon. Proposed to him with a Mood Ring. Gave him 5 gold pieces for a budget. Left him there and went out to buy up the town of Oakfield. He wanted sex but I didn't want to give him any. After owning up the town of Oakfield and Bowerstone I went back to visit him. He was already in a bad mood. I gave him the middle finger, pointed and laughed at him as my dog peed on his foot. He then left me. I put up the gypsy wagon for rent and went on my way to buy up all the land. n_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

fun.. is there a 360 emulator yet, joke PC hardware isnt strong enough to handle one yet, I hope there is a PC version released

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

yo_john117 said:
ok here's a question...how do you move out of your original marital house?? My wife wants to move to a nicer house but i don't have a clue how to.

Have her follow you to the new place and then set that new place as your home.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

This thread has now been upgraded to Epic thread of the week.

yo_john117 said:

Buy the new house

Have your spouse follow you to the new house

select it as your new crib on the house option.

The spouse has to be present...your kid will move auto too.

or, as many people on have done, just kill her...lol and get a new one.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder