By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 Length Can Vary Dramatically Based on Playstyle (WARNING: Spoilers)

someone said 9hrs to complete this game, i guess it was a lie

Around the Network
iceissac92 said:
someone said 9hrs to complete this game, i guess it was a lie

No, you might could finish it that quickly.  But that would be without enjoying the other aspects of the game, and you would also not have shit for weapons or outfits.

yeah.. like metal gear.

you either kill everybody or play stealth.

in fable 2 there is a system of being good and bad.

Well trying to go the "good" way in this game seems to be a HELL of a lot harder then going the "evil" way, atleast that's what it feels like for me.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

u know what you do in the town has an effect in the games future time. it affects the town citizens and economy and in some cases effects the town's appearance too.

Around the Network
piggychan said:
u know what you do in the town has an effect in the games future time. it affects the town citizens and economy and in some cases effects the town's appearance too.

I think this is what really sets this game apart... not that this sort of thing hasn't been attempted before, but the level at which Fable 2 pulls it off.

I'll be honest with you, I went in, I saw, I conquered (in 10 hours) and then i went back to grind rep and elvelling inscription on my druid in WoW in prep for WOTLK.... It felt VERY similar to Fable II except that I was talking to people and utilizing the game economy's AH.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

THIS GAME SOUNDS SO GOOD!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

vlad321 said:
I'll be honest with you, I went in, I saw, I conquered (in 10 hours) and then i went back to grind rep and elvelling inscription on my druid in WoW in prep for WOTLK.... It felt VERY similar to Fable II except that I was talking to people and utilizing the game economy's AH.

Sorry you wasted your $60.  Sucks for you.  Maybe the resale value is good.

I've put over 30 hours into it so far and I just got to the third hero.

Like the first Fable, nobody really rushes through, unless you're skeptical of the game to begin with.

I, myself, love the game, and I'll probably put in over 50 hours on it, on my first playthrough.

Then again, my first playthrough of Tales of Vesperia topped out at 100 hours, same with FFXII.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.