By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Bioshock PS3 a bust?

this game did not sell well at all in its opening week im wondering if they should of even ported this one year old game to the PS3.

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly.php- number 44 on the list at 31,575 for its openeing week =(

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

I don't think any rational person is expecting it to be big. It will sell well because it's a great game, but nothing amazing.

Well, waiting one year for a good game but at 70 euros, I'm sorry but that's bullshit. I'd have been shocked if it had sold well.

Tremble said:
Well, waiting one year for a good game but at 70 euros, I'm sorry but that's bullshit. I'd have been shocked if it had sold well.

It costs more then other games or just becuase its one year old it should be cheeper?

Would've sold better if it was released at the right price. Full price seems wrong.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
I don't think any rational person is expecting it to be big. It will sell well because it's a great game, but nothing amazing.

I was never expecting it to be big but it has a great score on metacritic at like 95 or something so you would think it would do decent at this pace it looks like it will sell like Haze or Too Human or something.

Well 65-70€ is the normal price here, so I think this should have been available in a lower price like 40€.

I wont buy a one year old game =="

They're asking full price for an almost year old game. Of course there won't be outstanding sells.

Pixel Art can be fun.

CGI-Quality said:
@ twesterm

Exactly.

I'd like to see your rationale for this. Bioshock is one of the most praised console shooters. If there is a large enough base for shooters on the PS3, which Resistance 1 showed a decent amount for this game should have sold well enough for itself.