By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^ I think he was talking about America.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

Around the Network
SleepWaking said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Menago KF said:
Give it up Darth and DMJ, there were a few people who saw PSP outselling both the Wii and DS this week, no sense in trying to laugh it off.

I honestly thought that the Wii would sell some 170k this week, but over 220 k? That's a surprise for me.

Yes people like crazzyman & leo-j.....

they get criticized ALL the time for their predictions....now you guys are suddenly "pretending" you believed them & the PSP numbers are disappointing.

Dgc1808

vg$ 88.84
(10/23/08, 21:06)

I was hoping the PSP would atleast hit second... oh well, it did well this week.

IN this very thread...

stop making a fool outta yourself

You have made an enough fool out of yourself with most of your threads lately.....advice from you...no thanks :)

well continue your selfownage then

You are no-one to judge this kirby......or are you feeling very lonely as the only person who owns himself?

ok i will bite, show me some proof

Go to "your user profile" & click on "recent forum activity"......just about every post in there is proof :)

Happy to help :):):):)

Darth your being more and more a troll.

Woah! My post was used as a weapon????!!! I didn't state a prediction of the PSP outselling Wii or DS, I was hoping that it would happen just to see some responses!! Anyone thought it would be interesting to see something different happen in the sales figures for 1 week other than the usuall "NINTENDOMINATION"?? And does it really matter if someone get's a prediction wrong for one week??? A Prediction that was only focused on a single week??? Each system has fans right? Am currently a fan of 3 myself......

[i leave the computer for 1 hour and I miss soo much....]

4 ≈ One

lapsed_gamer said:
^ I think he was talking about this week in America.

Fixed.

Pixel Art can be fun.

TWRoO said:
TWRoO said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

And the Wii sees its 4th worldwide victory over the DS! It has now outsold the DS more times than the Ps3 or X360 have outsold the Wii. That's once for X360, and twice for Ps3.

PsP has still only outsold Wii once, and DS once since the DSL launch (it outsold DSP twice).

Which weeks are you counting?

Both X360 and PS3 have had 3 weeks above the Wii worldwide.

360: w/e - 17th December 2006 (Wii supply poor) then 2 weeks in a row ending 7th October 2007. (Halo 3 effect)

PS3: 2 weeks in a row ending 1st April 2007 (Europe release) and the w/e 15th June (MGS4)

Also Wii has outsold the DS 5 times (Jan 2007 when DS supply failed was the first one)

You're right, on the weekly it shows up like that. On the hardware by date however, I still have the Wii above Ps3 in the week ending 1st April and above X360 for the 2 halo 3 weeks.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

loy310 said:

WoW-Wii... get it? hehe .

Is the PS3 keeping up? I think it is, and the 360 is in its right place.

I'm not a Wii or DS owner, but as the weeks go by and I see these Nintendo numbers I’m beginning to feel like I’m missing something. Now for the real question, should I buy a Wii and DS this Christmas, or should I go with a laptop as planned? 

If you dont have a DS you´re not a hardcore gamer

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
lapsed_gamer said:
^ I think he was talking about this week in America.

Fixed.

Ah Cheese Puffs! Foiled again it seems... *flees back to the cave*

darthdevidem01 said:
go go go PS3

360 only outsold it by 20K this week the gap is getting smaller n smaller WW

True but they lost in japan and NA, the real test is christmas were a $200.00 xbox goes up against a $250.00 WII and a $400.00 PS3

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

FishyJoe said:
Well, that puts to rest the PSP outselling the Wii or DS.

Wii and Ds got massively owned by psp in japan tho

niksta2 said:
FishyJoe said:
Well, that puts to rest the PSP outselling the Wii or DS.

Wii and Ds got massively owned by psp in japan tho

And the Wii and DS owned the PSP in America and Others.  And they didn't need a new model either.

Pixel Art can be fun.

WoW Wii numbers are great, when is black Friday? In November?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(