By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - In 10 more years the XBOX360 is going to surpass the PS3 in JAPAN

Actual Difference: 1.650.000 units

Let´s say the xbos360 continue to win every week by 3.000 units

So...thas´s 550 week...thats 9.82 years

Well done, by 2018 the XBOX360 is going to win..

(I am bored)

Around the Network

Wow.... I don't even know how to reply....

4 ≈ One

mhmmmmm....

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Congrats to the 360 for beating PS3 in Japan in the release year of the PS5...
Why am I posting here?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Pmsl, exept for the nextbox. Unless they don't bother with Japan next time and just see how far they can get the 360 to roll! (see what i did there?)

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network

WOW

i think trends will change soon, either the ps3 or 360 are going to take off sometime in the next 2 years i think. i'm more inclined to say the ps3 will but the 360 has got a chance if it keeps pumping out those jprg's and keeps on getting supported by japanese dev's.

Yep, because PS3 will sell 0 units in Japan from now on. Same logic PS3 fans used when they thought it was actually possible for PS3 to surpass 360 in total sales by the end of 2008.

Also, Japan = Biggest country in the world with the largest population that sells the most consoles. It is so huge that no other region or combinations of regions surpasses it in importance and it is the deciding factor of each console generation

(yeah, I'm bored too...)

i think your first assumption is flawed.

ToastyJaguar said:
i think trends will change soon, either the ps3 or 360 are going to take off sometime in the next 2 years i think. i'm more inclined to say the ps3 will but the 360 has got a chance if it keeps pumping out those jprg's and keeps on getting supported by japanese dev's.

360 is supposed to take off this year! its the 3rd year for 360 and it aint doing shit! next year its going to start dropping off