By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What else you do with your consoles?

Much can be done with game consoles these day..

So do you use PS3 as Blu-ray player,do you watch DVD:s with Ps2/Ps3/Xbox 360,or HD-DVD:s on you Xbox 360?And how you use PSP or Ds besides playing games?

The point here is, I have Ps3, and I have only played games with it.Last DVD I bought was Advent Children, so you might guess how I watch my movies at Pc. *someone shooting me with shotgun*

Ps2 was my only Dvd-player,with Pc..

I didin't use Ds anything else then playing games when I had one.Thats biggest reason why I sold it = Played must have games, nothing else to do.

PSP takes win for me = I listen music almoast all the time,heck even when I go smoke I often listen music,if I'm not with friends..And when I'm not at apartment,and when I'm not listening music/playing, I watch Death Note or other series/movies at train or school.I use it as USB-stick as well.

How about you?

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Well I use my PS3 to play games, watch movies, DVD's and Blu-rays.
I also store my music on it, great for parties where everyone's outside by the pool/BBQ (hooked up to a pretty big sound system)
I keep pictures on it too, and use it to view pics from my (Sony) digital camera.
I've upgraded the HDD to 260GB
I also use it for browsing the web occasionally as well as use it to stream vids and music from my PC

I use my PSP to do all the above (except for gaming) through streaming, but I do have games, music and videos on the PSP's memory card (8GB)

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

I use my PS3 for blu-rays as well as games
I use my PSP for loads of films, and I used it as an internet browser before I got my iPod touch
I use my Xbox 360 for just games...
I used my PS2 for DVDs as well

I use them just to play games.

I use my PS3 to:
Play games
Watch movies in bluray/dvd
Watch movies through UPnP
Listen to music through UPnP
Watch pics from my camera
Browse the web, google maps on a big TV is fun.
Watch TV with PlayTV

So my PS3 is on almost all the time I'm at home, and is clearly my media center of choice.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Around the Network

i use my 360 to play games and watch dvd's.

i've occasionly downloaded a film from xbox live from time to time.

I only use my 360 to play games. I have a DVD player already.

I buy my gaming system for one thing GAMING, I do use it for a DVD player very rarely though I also occasionally download a movie from the xbox, but 95% of the time pure gaming joy.

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

I use my Wii to play games. sometimes i use it for the everybody votes channel to check out Miis but that's only so I can download cool Miis to use in games that use Miis. Will be getting a PS3 soon but will not play games on it at all nor will I even use it for Blu Ray. Wii just use it to store and playback recordings from my HD camcorder.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
I use my Wii to play games. sometimes i use it for the everybody votes channel to check out Miis but that's only so I can download cool Miis to use in games that use Miis. Will be getting a PS3 soon but will not play games on it at all nor will I even use it for Blu Ray. Wii just use it to store and playback recordings from my HD camcorder.

aha! a Freudian slip, perhaps?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral