By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ilegal sale at wal-mart... Buy or not ?

Yesterday I go to wal mart and I see that he sold Litle Big Planet and Far Cry2 on ps3.

The 2 game is nor relase.

I heard about LBP have some bug.

Do I wait on relase date or I buy it now ???

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !

Around the Network
mamboula said:

Yesterday I go to wal mart and I see that he sold Litle Big Planet and Far Cry2 on ps3.

Are you Islamic? if so do you care about music from the Koran being in the game?

If the answer is no to either of those questions.  You can probably buy it.

The only reason I've heard for the LBP delay, is that there were a couple of references to the Koran, like Kasz said. I checked 2 walmarts this week and neither of them had those 2 games for sale, but if they did I probably would've picked up LBP.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

mamboula said:

Sorry; took me a while to decipher your cryptic message, but buy them if you want to.

If anyone's going to be blamed for it, it's wall-mart, not you.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

yea walmart seems to know but not care, they are bitch slappin the recall

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

Buy LBP, Sony know that it has been leaked and not everyone has obeyed the recall and there is already a patch avaliable in Europe, though ironically it does not remove the song

I'd buy it now if I were you. There's really no reason to wait.

there's nothing 'illegal' about breaking street-date.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
there's nothing 'illegal' about breaking street-date.

kingofwale is correct. Wal-Mart's sale is not illegal. Breaking the street date doesn't do good things for a retailer's relationship with game makers, but this is Wal-Mart we're talking about: they can do things like that because they know game makers can't afford to just cut them off.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Buy it NOW!!! It's a collector's item, like the Hot Coffee Grand Theft Auto.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence