By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation controllers are faulty

DOATS1 said:
you can get the replaced if you call sony

does it have to be completly broken?

Around the Network

you game too much

The same had happened to one of my PS2 controllers. I did, however buy it used and the pad became loose after only a few months. I agree, it was absolutely terrible to use afterward, especially for shooters and platformers. The same controller had the L2 button stick and I had to smack it in order for it to just respond.

Overall though, of the 6 DS/DS2/DS3 controllers I've had, that was the only one I had trouble with... so far.

all my DSs work like new. from the original DS to the DS3.

I *AM* rough on my ps3 controlers... they get dropped and squished. kitties often are responsibile for this.

no problems.

Bad luck for you i guess.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

Around the Network

My old PS2 pad had some parts of it broken, and the rumble thing fall off and now free inside the controller. Oh, and it still works like a dream :)

They're in no way faulty.

a question : where are they made??

I haven't had a controller fail on me since PSone...bad luck man.

blackstar: They're made in China. Says so on the back. =)

Sorry to hear dude, Ive had plenty of PS2 controllers and none have broke. I have had my PS3 for a few months and they are in good condition too. To be fair, I almost never use my PS3.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling