By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Five reasons why the PS3 will never pass the 360 in lifetime sales

I'm failing to see any genius in threse Rol analysis threads , i'm sure Rol could start a thread with an OP containing a picture of horse shit and Rol fanboys would still love it.

Bai.

Around the Network

Great stuff Rol. Best I've seen from you in awhile.

In all seriousness though, I wonder how much truth there is to reason number 1. Sony sold a lot more PS2s due to the poor reliability of that console.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Sadly I do think that their is a lot of truth in point number three. Wii Fit and pizza do go well together.

The Screw Attack article that you referenced is hilarious.

This is much better than your serious thread attempts.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Ah, this never gets old.

PS: Yes, yes it does. I seriously think we need a humour doctor or something in here, all your heads must be on backwards if you laugh at this kinda thing. Ah well, enjoy.

I'm noticing a trend here... All of the Wii/360 fanboys are finding this thread hilarious while all the PS3 fanboys think it's stupid. Well, except for Dmeister. ;)

It's sad that the majority just can't take a joke. -_-;;

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network
Elite1 said:
3. Wii60 is a better combo than PS360

And PSWii is even better. A lot of people have this combo including myself.

No that dosent make sense,Wii60 is made cause 360 and Wii are not competing in the same market,Wii isnt about HD graphics,online play or hardcore gamers,where 360 is,the 360 dosent have motion sensor.

The PS3 flat out stole Wii motion sensor and now PS3fanboys are trying to say Wii60 cause the PS3 is losing?? Where was PSWii at when Wii launched????

Now onto the thread,good points,The 360 will last 10 years,Its selling too good not to,and boo hoo multidisc big deal,360 is gonna sell for 10 years even when the XBOX 720 is out.

PSWII = fictonal

WII60 = Real,even has a website! www.wii60.com

Thx rol for the enlightment.

Up to now i were indecisive which console to choose.

After reading your points i made up my mind and i'm going to buy a x360 now.

p.s.

I don't want to end up like dmeisterj :P

Best thread for a while. Rol back to his best!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

nexzen said:
im going to come back to this thread the day ps3 passes 360

yup on that day were all gonna be having a drink and laughing about those few people saying ps3 wont ever pass 360.

this is one of those sarcastic garbage threads rite?