By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NEW Alan Wake PICS!!

looks good

but Heavy Rain looks far better.....especially character model wise

not trolling....your thread title provoked me to say this thats all.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

umm ?.. crysis ?

It looks good.. no doubt.. i mean.. it's not the best but it deffo looks very very good... however, are those pictures from the console version ?

If you look closely you'll see a lot of detail is in textures and not in polygons.. but polygon wise it still looks pretty detailed :)

Check out my game about moles ^

I dont know... the game is to dark... I know thats the way it should be, but I just dont like the style of the game... oh and dont flame me, I dont like Heavy Rain neither...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Staude said:
umm ?.. crysis ?

It looks good.. no doubt.. i mean.. it's not the best but it deffo looks very very good... however, are those pictures from the console version ?

The trailer was from the PC version.

The pics are from the PC version. PC will be 1080p and 360 will be 720p.

Around the Network

Wow. Some of these pics remind me of Uncharted. I wonder if Uncharted 2 will look this good or better.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

The pics are from the pc version... http://www.alanwake.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1807

FAQ:

Q: What platform was used?
A: PC. The shots were taken in 1080p resolution (using 4xMSAA) and scaled down to 720p for web release. We are only releasing a few shots, and we wanted these to be usable for print purposes as well, therefore the higher resolution. The game looks very good on Xbox360 too but only runs in 720p.

Q: There's cool Depth-of-Field in the Cabin shot, is this real time?
A: That shot is from the Cinematic Trailer. We intend to use DOF effects to enhance storytelling in the in-game cinematics, but (at least at the moment ) it is done as an offline post process. Otherwise that image is fully rendered by the game engine.

Still looks good & I want a Max Payne game with this engine!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

matt247 said:
The pics are from the PC version. PC will be 1080p and 360 will be 720p.

So it wont look this good on 360?

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

I saw the trailer for this game the other day, I hadn't heard much about it before that, but now that I've seen the trailer I'm really interested.

looks great, glad to see a company besides epic really push the system.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1