By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox360 "wins" in others again

why?

Every xbox360 sold will mean a larger userbase then microsoft ever had, draining a huge part from the ps2 users.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

So the ps2 didnt sell in others either

mM

Kirby, it's time to stop smoking all that legal weed over there...

Lol... so what? every time the PS3 outsells the 360 means it's getting closer to outselling the Others 360 totals... and thus having a bigger userbase than the 360 in Others. And that's all that matters. THIS GEN.

And as I said before, when the Europe prices got cut, it'll wear off in 2-3 weeks. It's already starting to.

i can only wonder how awesome it is to smoke that much weed.

Around the Network

ahhh....the classic 360 fan fall back position. I love it.

And PS3 sold 6k more consoles, but 360 wins? Hmm..faulty logic there, my friend.

@kowenicki

you got the first part, but the 2nd part?

mM

Why are you so fond of the 360 all of the sudden kirby? I had you pegged for a Nintendo dude up until now.

My god, its 2000 consoles for japan.. PS3 sells more then 360 in others.. So it looks like PS3 is still winning.

Christ, not to be mean or anything.. But relax Kirby, your taking it a tad too seriously kid.