By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Xbox360 bundle for Japan confirmed

Microsoft Japan to Bundle Ace Combat and Katamari Damacy with 360

Microsoft Japan announced today the latest in its Value Pack series of hardware/software bundles. Set for November 6 release, the new pack will include Ace Combat 6 and Beautiful Katamari Damacy, along with a 60 gigabyte Standard Model 360 system. All this will sell for the current 29,800 price point of the 60 gigabyte system on its own.
---------------------
I hope the upcoming bundles (this one and the Last Remnant bundle) will hekp the Xbox360 to sell well in Japan. MS is really working hard to get Japanese gamers attention.
*edit* it costs $299 by the way.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

the holiday bundles are usually really good from Microsoft

Nice bundle. Now make a special JRPG bundle and sales will explode

Yeah I'm surprised they haven't done a Blue Dragon/Lost Odyssey value bundle.

hmmm , hard to compete bundle

Around the Network

They have really upped the anti in Japan.

Hmm, Japan DOES love their Katamari and AC. Though they'd be better off bundling Tales and IU, or some combination of RPGs, this will help them keep some momentum over the holidays.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Will be interesting to see how the sales will be, Ps3 bundle vs 360 bundle.

Great bundle, I agree that a BD/LO bundle would be awesome.

They should do a BD/LO bundle. Not just cause it would sell well, but because it would increase the userbase of those games for the sequels.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS