By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sorcery Blade (the WiiWare RPG) - trailer

No it doesn't. Looks normal.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Around the Network

Meh, game looks dull and generic to me

I will look into this! Kinda wish it took an old school style instead.

Seems VERY generic, but only time will tell...

what is the size limit of WW games again? cause i thought it was small and that game must be pretty short (or repetitive).... :/

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Wow I like how there is gesture mechanics added. I've been telling everybody how this could be used. Lets see how this does though. It does look pretty dull, but I like the battle system, and its only 5-15 dollars.

Riachu said:

Yup.

Hephaestos said:
what is the size limit of WW games again? cause i thought it was small and that game must be pretty short (or repetitive).... :/

43 megs, smaller than many, many ds games

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xen said:
Riachu said:

Yup.

Only the real hardcore Wii owning RPG fans would be excited by this game(e.g., Soriku).  To me, it just doesn't look like anything special.  My expectations are so low that I have practically no expectations.  No reason to look forward this when they are better and more interesting JRPGs out there.

Looks ok I'll try to get more info of the game.