By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your gaming bias?

Home console:PS3

Handheld:none

Around the Network

My bias is quite obvious I guess, just look at my name.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

shams said:

RolStoppable said:

Fixed it for ya :D

Oh, and I hope everybody knows where "Henshin a gogo baby" is coming from: Viewtiful Joe.

But of course ;)

Love the game - occasionally pull it out for some more gaming. I can't believe how damned hard it is though. Never got past the world 4(?) boss (underwater sub/missiles level).

How true. I think I wasn't able to get farer either. But is it in the hard (I think they call it normal, but that's just insane) mode that you couldn't get past world four? Because for me, it was the easy mode...

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

My bias: any game that's good and isn't a mini game collection, licensed game or a 'casual' game.

That's the general rule, but there might be good licensed games out there but they are the exceptions to the rule.

If I had to answer the thread I'd go with PS3 for home consoles and I like both the DS and PSP so I won't choose between those two.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I am biased towards whoever make great, new, interesting games.

Currently that's Wii and DS.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

Home: PC/PS3

Away: I have both a DS and PSP... I find myself not playing the DS much anymore simply because of the hand cramps, but the PSP has become my mobile MP3/Internet browser.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Home: PS3
Handheld: None. I wouldn't mind owning either.

PS3- The system i own, great games and great value for what i want it to do.
360- Can't get enough of Halo, great games and the best for the 16-24 year old male.

wii- Can't stand the wii-mote and everything this system stands for. If the wii all of a sudden stops selling it will be the best day ever :)

Home : PS3/PC

Handheld : None

Time to Work !

Who says this site is Nintendo biased?!

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*