By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your gaming bias?

All Nintendo's Consoles

Handheld- DS lite

and PC

Around the Network

Wii. I have never played a non-Nintendo console and never plan to.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Home = Wii/GC

Handheld = DS/GBA

Game_boy, you should give it a try it isn't all the same. Okami, Loco Roco, Dead Rising, Final Fantasy.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

360/PC is the ones I have. I might consider a PS3, but probably no wii for mii, until they prove they can get games I want to play.

Around the Network

I grew up with Nintendo and Sega but don't really have bias towards them. More of a bias towards the game styles on those systems. Love Side-scrolling, Over head views, Space Shooters etc. I own a lot of new systems too but still dont think 3-D was my favorite move in gaming. Just stuck in the past i guess.

RolStoppable said:

Fixed it for ya :D

Oh, and I hope everybody knows where "Henshin a gogo baby" is coming from: Viewtiful Joe.

But of course ;)

Love the game - occasionally pull it out for some more gaming. I can't believe how damned hard it is though. Never got past the world 4(?) boss (underwater sub/missiles level).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

kber81 said:

@ shams

How strong sale of HSG5/PS3 will force you to remove your avatar?

Apologies if it is annoying anyone ;) I have sort of gotten used to it (as an image) - it sticks out really well, and makes it easy to "bookmark" my posts.

Wasn't it Larry (washimul?) that started this all?

I promise I will remove/change it once LAIR is released. But if LAIR doesn't "start PS3 domination", and someone else makes another prediction... it may come back :)

I'll have to think up a new sig...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Mmm home: Wii/360

Handheld: GBA, i dont use it very often, thats why i haven't bought any other handheld

A little bit of everything...