By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable II: Saint or Sinner

radha said:

i keep wondoering why this is considered freedom, does ti have an effect on the char's agilities or the plot? let me guess is like in the first on, people will cheer at you. Can some tell me what more there is to doing good or evil? can i get rich by selling candy in this one?

Edit : can i a least create my char in this one?

read some reviews

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
I'll be a saint first then sinner!

Thats my plan also

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Whatever my brother picks, I'll be the opposite.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I think I'm too old (or something) to enjoy all the evil that's available in some of today's games...leading follower's to sacrifice at a temple does not really sound all that interesting to me at all. Funny thing is, if you met me at a bar, you'd probably never guess I had that "goody-goody" streak in me.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll be a good character. I had no trouble in Bioshock saving the little sisters...it wasn't even a choice for me. Maybe Fable 2 will have more gray areas that I will spectacularly fail at being "good" at?

Don't what it is but I can never play the bad guy.

BTW is there anything about the ageing thing in this game? got to age 65 in no time in Fable 1 and I didn't like at all so I had to do the ageing glich wich after a few times made me age 25 again.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Evil is the only way to go, powers are better and you can get so much stronger/richer when evil. Being good sucks hard, its no fun.

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

i think i am going to pass on this game, simply becuse molly has put into the game mariage making mishaps where you will be matched to someone of the same sex. i hope u all enjoy the game though it should recive good enough scores

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

MrBubbles said:
im generally good first time through a game.

*high five*

Skeeuk said:
i think i am going to pass on this game, simply becuse molly has put into the game mariage making mishaps where you will be matched to someone of the same sex. i hope u all enjoy the game though it should recive good enough scores

lol, that's quite a reason to not enjoy a well reviewed game.

This whole line of questioning and your post in general is completely off topic, but I must ask...why?

I can think of three reasons:

A. Homophobic

B. Moral issues with gay marriage

C. Sexually insecure

If the answer is "I just don't want my videogame character to be gay" then that's sexually insecure and homophobic.

In the first game you could also marry a fellow man and your sexuality would be listed as "gay." If what you are talking about is some kind of bug, I'd imagine it'd be patched, probably on day 1, so not buying it after the patch would fall under "moral issue."

Anyway, please, explain yourself. I really wanna know. It's interesting to me. I'm not flaming, just...please explain everything to me about what you said, if you have the time.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Or do you mean there are like...transvestites in the game that you can accidently marry if you can't tell they are a guy? I bet it's easy to tell, lol. Anyway, if that's the case....I think that's awesome. Not many games have that kind of stuff, lol.

NO NO, NO NO NO.