By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Toshinden Wii - screens

What is up with Japanese people always putting large swords in the hands of puny fucks? WTF is up with that dude? In real life that would never work.

Around the Network

my initial thoughts:

Nobody seems to have realized that this has nothing to do with the old franchise. This is a completely new and different thing. This is in no way related to the old Toshinden-series.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Nobody seems to have realized that this has nothing to do with the old franchise. This is a completely new and different thing. This is in no way related to the old Toshinden-series.

It isn't?  Seriously now, I'm confused.  I thought it was the newest in the series.

Also,  I liked the original Battle Arena Toshinden.  I thought that it was good for its time and I don't care who thinks I'm crazy.  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

It isn't?  Seriously now, I'm confused.  I thought it was the newest in the series.

Also,  I liked the original Battle Arena Toshinden.  I thought that it was good for its time and I don't care who thinks I'm crazy.  

I also like the first game, played it with my buds for hours and hours.

that is until tekken came out

Around the Network
saibotex said:
amp316 said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

I also like the first game, played it with my buds for hours and hours.

that is until tekken came out

I agree. Tekken was better but Battle Arena Toshinden was very fun.  It was one of the first good 3D fighting games. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

No, it's not. Different kanji. It's a different title all-together. I saw someone say it way back when people first found the scans but everyone seemed to skip reading his post. Looked it up myself this morning, and the kanji are different.

Background and the floor looks extremely boring

not interested

Swords not at least 2 times the size of wielder is unacceptable for today's standard. Even on the DS.