By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is paying $50 or less year for xbox live really that big of a deal??

In my opinion, It is worth it. I think Sony should charge a fee for PSN.

Around the Network

I just about never play games online so paying for live would be stupid to me.

Pokemon I should play that more often.

well 360 has the best online exp.
fun online games to be had.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
well 360 has the best online exp.
fun online games to be had.

it does? and how does it? list please.

Not really, but I could buy some extra stuff with 50 bucks.

Around the Network

I don't really see it as a big problem even if for ten dollars more you could buy a new game.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I am fine with it...

I have played on PSN and Live... Live runs circles around PSN in stability and quality.

It is a minor price to pay for a good online gaming service. Some people pay more for MMOs then Live is...

one of two reasons why I am not online with xbox

another being the pure retardation of having to run wire all over my house (and I dare anybody to suggest me buy a 100 dollars wireless adaptor)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
one of two reasons why I am not online with xbox

another being the pure retardation of having to run wire all over my house (and I dare anybody to suggest me buy a 100 dollars wireless adaptor)

Nice excuse.

Its mainly sony fanboys who Bit** about it! Its really not that much and despite what some people may think it is the superior service.