By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you be happy if Wii music flops?

Well, I know Wii Music is the last in the Wii"__" series for now, so if Nintendo drops more casual stuff, it will probably me more focused on the DS. The DSi is coming out soon in Japan.

That's not to say the Wii won't get any more casual games from them but, it won't be under the "Wii" brand name. Maybe continuations of games already released like Mario & Sonic and the already announced Endless Ocean 2.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
Cueil said:
I hope it flops... anything to slow these assholes down... I'm tired of one console dominating... I was really looking forward to a 3 horse race

That isn't happening.

Anyway, consider it two 2 horse races - Wii v HD, PS3 v 360. That's good enough isn't it?

I want it to succeed because then Nintendo will use the money for the core games!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

it wouldn't matter to me, i never really liked the game so weater it does well or not wouldn't matter to me.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Mummelmann said:
Not really, but I do hope that Wii devs shift their focus soon and give us more Resident Evil, Metroid, Mario and Zelda type games!
I think Wii Music will do fine (despite some unforgiving reviews) but it probably won't sell as much as or to as broad an audience as the devs imagine.
Ultimately, Wii Music won't really appeal much to folks who read reviews online anyways, so that won't matter much I think, I can see it as a good christmas hit for the kids though!

I would also like nintendo to focus on other franchises like bringing back the mother series.