By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour: Man behind LittleBigPlanet Qur’an content complaint apologises for delay

“NSider,” a NeoGAF user supposedly behind the complaint made against LittleBigPlanet’s use of two sentences from the Qur’an, has seemingly apologised for “partially causing a one week delay.”

“I’m sorry for partially causing a one week delay of LittleBigPlanet. I’m sorry Sony has to go through all the trouble of pulling the game from stores and replacing them with patched versions. I definitely know what it feels like to have a game delayed.

The possibility that Sony would delay the game didn’t even cross my mind. I thought that they will do nothing about it for weeks then quietly release a patch much later.

I’m sorry. :(”

http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/10/17/rumour-man-behind-littlebigplanet-quran-content-complaint-apologises-for-delay/

Around the Network

I won't forgive.

Fuck him.

Well you are entitled to complain in all fairness.

I'm also sorry :(

Around the Network

Just one week? C'mon, guys. It's not that big of a deal.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Looks kinda fake

He deserves the death penalty!

poor dude....probably feels shitty for being the indirect reason for a delay of a game which he was probably looking forward to as well. I hate the delay, but it's not a reason to blame him directly.

@konnichiwa
That's a bit harsh he only complained.