By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour: Man behind LittleBigPlanet Qur’an content complaint apologises for delay

I am offended that he is using words that are in the Bible to write his apology. Its unacceptable for him to defile our Holy Bible in such a way.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

Around the Network

OH TEH NOEZ!!! I KAN'T PLAYZ LILBIGPLANET FOR A WHOLE WEEK CUZ SONY DECIDED A LYRIC IN A SONG DEY USED FOR THE GAME MIGHT BE'S INAPPROPRIATES!!!

Grow up all you f*cking babies. The guy wrote a note to Sony saying, oh, this might offend some people. MediaMolecule made an entire new Blu-ray image without the song, and offered a day zero patch, but Sony decided to recall the disk. Yes, Sony overreacted. They could've easily just reprinted the disk and offered it in exchange for the old disc for people who MIGHT be offended by this.

Nintendo faced a similar debacle with Ocarina of Time.

I hope his 40 virgins are ugly. >:O

konnichiwa said:
He deserves the death penalty!

We have a winner, anyway people who thinks this douche is partly to blame for the lbp delay? come on, anyone could type that in, look I am sorry for being responsible for the LBP delay. see it was so easy.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Dolla Dolla said:
OH TEH NOEZ!!! I KAN'T PLAYZ LILBIGPLANET FOR A WHOLE WEEK CUZ SONY DECIDED A LYRIC IN A SONG DEY USED FOR THE GAME MIGHT BE'S INAPPROPRIATES!!!

Grow up all you f*cking babies. The guy wrote a note to Sony saying, oh, this might offend some people. MediaMolecule made an entire new Blu-ray image without the song, and offered a day zero patch, but Sony decided to recall the disk. Yes, Sony overreacted. They could've easily just reprinted the disk and offered it in exchange for the old disc for people who MIGHT be offended by this.

Wow, I don't know how many people are pissed because the game was delayed a measly week, or because of the reason it was delayed, but I think the reason for the delay is the more disturbing.  I think a patch would have been more than sufficient.  Its not as if MM intended to be offensive, as other games have done.  My concern is where does censorship end ?

Around the Network

so... anyone watch that one south park?

Epoch said:
Dolla Dolla said:

Wow, I don't know how many people are pissed because the game was delayed a measly week, or because of the reason it was delayed, but I think the reason for the delay is the more disturbing.  I think a patch would have been more than sufficient.  Its not as if MM intended to be offensive, as other games have done.  My concern is where does censorship end ?

uh... they arent so much as censoring things as they are just taking precautions not to offend people. Can you really censor someone who is willing to edit their own work for the same cause?

microsoft paid him!!!! lol im just kidding, but yeah i doubt it was one man that caused all of this. probably more of a group of people representing that religion (islamic? i dunno) maybe advised to change it

/shrug

markers said:
microsoft paid him!!!! lol im just kidding, but yeah i doubt it was one man that caused all of this. probably more of a group of people representing that religion (islamic? i dunno) maybe advised to change it

/shrug

The only people that would know about this would be the reviewers. How would a group of people know when only a select few own the game?

LOL MATURE said:
markers said:

/shrug

The only people that would know about this would be the reviewers. How would a group of people know when only a select few own the game?

islamic reviwers, they can be a group of people too ya know.