By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour: Man behind LittleBigPlanet Qur’an content complaint apologises for delay

well, the ones complaining because of this quote should be the ones to apoligize

extremists

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Around the Network
DOATS1 said:
reask said:
superchunk said:
Why does he need to apologize. He didn't do anything wrong. Sony is being overly sensitive.

Glad to see someone is seeing sense on this.

sony are being overly sensitive? i'm sorry but both of you are typing out of your asses.

What more can you expect from Sony Haters?

blackstar said:
I'm also sorry :(

no need, even if youre muslim it doesnt mean it was your fault,

ROFLOL...was the song made specifically for the GAME? or did sony go out and get some of his music? If the latter, then sony are behind the curve ball as usual, and if the oformer, where is the QA for the product they are putting out. This is as BAD as any bug in a game, imho. Boy-o-boy...remember all the heat Fable 2 got for the 1 week dekay of the co-op play...I'm going to be playing Fable 2 on the 21st...and then checking out Fallout 3 the following week...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:
ROFLOL...was the song made specifically for the GAME? or did sony go out and get some of his music? If the latter, then sony are behind the curve ball as usual, and if the oformer, where is the QA for the product they are putting out. This is as BAD as any bug in a game, imho. Boy-o-boy...remember all the heat Fable 2 got for the 1 week dekay of the co-op play...I'm going to be playing Fable 2 on the 21st...and then checking out Fallout 3 the following week...

Liking Too Human?

Around the Network
Sephiroth357 said:
DOATS1 said:
reask said:
superchunk said:
Why does he need to apologize. He didn't do anything wrong. Sony is being overly sensitive.

sony are being overly sensitive? i'm sorry but both of you are typing out of your asses.

no not a sony hater just calling it as it is really.

LPB is by all accounts a tremendous game and it's a pity really that this has happened.

reask said:
Sephiroth357 said:
DOATS1 said:
reask said:
superchunk said:

LPB is by all accounts a tremendous game and it's a pity really that this has happened.

Its a joke.

Sephiroth357 said:
heruamon said:

Liking Too Human?

Yep...played thru twice already.  I'm looking forward to some DLC and TH2!  In the meantime, I'll be getting my fable 2 action on...but really, everything will take a backseat to WOTLK.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

Sephiroth357 said:
reask said:
Sephiroth357 said:
DOATS1 said:
reask said:
superchunk said:

Its a joke.

QFT

It's a week delay in the NA, but heard it's longer in Europe...yikes...this is spilling into the release of WOTLK...while not all console owners are WoW players, I'm sure a % is...so guess where their focus is going to be...