By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i pause the game often to collect myself and help remind me that its just a game!

Around the Network

IT's like Resident Evil 4, but in space!!!!!!!!
seriously enemies even dropped cash in amount ranging from 700-1200 dollars and tables that might as well be the merchant
Either way I got it at the TRU buy 2 get 1 and I don't regret it, though I agree with Twesterm about the camera, it's annoyingly loose with the character movement
anyway regardless of its flaws it is still a really good game,

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly not yet. Hope it's atleast 80% as good as RE4, if so then I will love it.

4 ≈ One

yea I'll get it when it's out. I don't like horror/scary games but this one seems cool - the only other horror games I got are Eternal Darkness and Doom 3 for the scary side.

my only "concern" is about the hud, by the screenshots it looks very intrusive, too bright, isn't it?

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

I am about 4 hours in and it is an intense and very entertaining game. The voice acting is top notch, as as noted above, you feel tense every second. When you access the inventory it is in real time so unless you pause the game their is no stopping the current action.

My wife usually reads, or gets on the net during my 360 time. But ever since I have opened this game, she has sat intently watching me play, screaming, grabbing my leg, pointing out items, hiding her face in a pillow, ect. ect.

It is very creapy, and the music score, mixed with freaky creeks and whispers gets your heart going. I recommend you stop playing at least an hour before bed, otherwise you may have some interesting dreams.

Event Horizon, Aliens, The Thing, all mixed in a blender. Nuff said. A great game so far and worth my purchase!

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Sadly not yet. Hope it's atleast 80% as good as RE4, if so then I will love it.

Yeah I'd say it is about 80% as good as RE4

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, god, I started playing it at midnight last night--BAD! IDEA!

Extremely immersive game, and I feel tense even when I go back to a room the game didn't tell me to. For example, I felt extremely tense when I got too anxious to continue playing and I had to make my way back to the save room. The atmosphere is such that I feel like an enemy could just pop out of a vent that I already passed!

I can't wait to get back to it!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Is it worth buying guys......my next gen systems are collecting dust.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

lol belive it or not its better than RE4.. its 100% a horror game diserves good sales

Interesting comments guys. I'll definitely give it a rent at the least.