By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's official. Worldwide LBP delay. :'(

The original version of this game is going to go for sky high prices on ebay, and will likely become a collectors item.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

it was only delayed a week.. why are people still whining

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

i just lol'd :P

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

One week? Also in europe :D, plzzzzzzzzzzz

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Dgc1808 said:
Recall the Units, and at the same time print new ones. Also recall any console bundles that are already being shipped. If it's a one week delay then that's not too bad.

.... Stilll bad though...

Sony claiming to be able to do all this just in one week makes my mind, well, to cite Elvis, SUSPICIOUS!!! 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
NNN2004 said:
i know why sony did this ... they afraid their products will not be sell anymore in the islamic countries ... iam muslim and i live in islamic country .. u remember the time when a newspaper from denmark draw profit. mohamed . all the shops here remove all the denmark products from their shelves and not even a single prodcuct sold that time & until now most of the muslims dont buy products from denmark .... sony afraid that the same thing will happend to them if they dont recall the game.

mwah, can those people even afford sony products?

Yo, Mendicate Bias, remember your statement...

"At least this delay showed the true color's of some of the racist members on this site.

Seriously attacking anyone because of a delayed games is so pathetic and ignorant, for a one week delay nonetheless..."

I think you just found one of the racist... ^^^

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

DMeisterJ said:
Whatever Zen.

We won't know how this will or won't be effected as we don't know what 1st week sales would have been.

Pre-order money won't be returned for a six day delay. That'd be stupid.

All I am sure about is pre-order money from Ebay is usually returned for any delay.

We don't know what might have been....but surely you must believe that it will have some negative affect.

At the very least, it's a positive effect for Fable 2, which was going to have to launch against LBP, and now gets a week headstart unopposed as the first big title this holiday season.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I am a Muslim and I approve of this delay.

31st oct. My b-day

@Zen

Doesn't that also mean that the following week all attention diverts to LBP and Fable II could become just a fart in the wind?

Though honestly both games are on separate consoles, I doubt it was going to make any difference to begin with. 360 owners who wanted Fable II were going to get Fable II, PS3 owners who wanted LBP were going to get LBP.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!