By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN Betrays MS! *SHOCK*

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/920/920711p1.html

Never thought i'd see the day.

Around the Network

Didn't see that one coming

Almost everything they say in the article I agree with; some people really don't care about DLC, HD, or online play. I mean, look at the Wii!

Partial joke, dont eat me. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I saw that one coming, they did it for the PS3 as well I believe

mM
Shadowblind said:

Almost everything they say in the article I agree with; some people really don't care about DLC, HD, or online play. I mean, look at the Wii!

Partial joke, dont eat me. 

Good point, the wii managed to outsell the 360 and the PS3 and they said it was a fad

Around the Network

Sadly it's only the Arcade sku they're talking about. In my Eye it's good for a replacement if you have your HDD and Cables from you previous console. That's if you shipping and stuff will cost more to send to MS [if your out of warranty, or lost the reciept]... and then there is the wait.....

4 ≈ One

I'll be damned: they don't even have the chrome thingy in the disc drive?! O_O

Worst SKU ever.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

The only way IGN would betray Microsoft, is if Jessica Chobot stopped doing IGN Strategize. She cleans the bad taste of Trixie 360 out of my mouth. I'm scared to watch Inside Xbox sometimes, because you never know when that little troll pops her head in a video. u_u

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Was it me or was some of those some of the lamest reasons that the Arcade sucks?

No Chrome.. O Noes. Thats like saying the PS3 sucks because it gets dusty quickly, in fact I think that was one of the reasons the PS3 sucked in a different top 10 article. (for the record I take pride in keeping my PS3 clean, it's like my Black 07 Xterra, it looks nice because I keep it clean)

"1. It's just Asking to Ruin Some Kid's Christmas"

$199.99 in the States with the game library at this time of in a recession (almost recession depends on who you ask) is welcome in any home.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

haha he got called a douche by several people... I think some kids may be mildly dissappointed they got the Arcade, but this asshate calls Uno a crappy game... that makes him a douche in my book