By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN Betrays MS! *SHOCK*

This article is pretty bogus the reasons are lame

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network

lol theyve ruined that girl or boys christmas!

Funny all of this arcade hate. It's the only one worth considering from my perspective. 0_o

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

vanguardian1 said:
Funny all of this arcade hate. It's the only one worth considering from my perspective. 0_o

All the hate because its a the current BEST DEAL this gen.  And there seems to be a lot of MS hate out there.

They are complaining about a non silver tray serisouly and the new 20gb or freee 512mb deal is awesome for the arcade.  Say what you want the arcade is a great deal

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

xman said:
vanguardian1 said:

All the hate because its a the current BEST DEAL this gen.  And there seems to be a lot of MS hate out there.

They are complaining about a non silver tray serisouly and the new 20gb or freee 512mb deal is awesome for the arcade.  Say what you want the arcade is a great deal

I'd like to point that the OP got banned for trolling the DS so he's an equal-opportunity troll =D

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

Well, the "best deal" part is pure opinion, so I won't go there (it wouldn't be replacing my Wii or PS2, rather be a secondary for the few games I want for it, since I can't use any online functionality and the only games I want for it are for single-player use).

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Bitmap Frogs said:
xman said:
vanguardian1 said:

I'd like to point that the OP got banned for trolling the DS so he's an equal-opportunity troll =D

1. i wasnt intend'n to troll. 2. trolling = pointless hate for an object you do not own 3. im not a troll since i like all consoles and portable thingies. i only dislike the wii, :D but i dont troll i just dont care for it. and if you were joking well then mah bad. :P

If they would've cut the list down to 5 reasons it would've been a much more credible argument, and #1 should be lack of HD for dev's to use.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |