By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Sonic Unleashed Wii trailer

Looks just as good as the last video I saw for the Wii version. Now I know I dont have to wait to get an HD console to play it.

Around the Network

looks great

the textures suck, but the framerate is good

This looks like a solid and polished effort from Sega. I will definitely buy it this holiday season.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

I loved the music.

Still missing the chaos :/

Around the Network

As a member of the Sonic Support Squad, I approve of this game. Not sure about the Were-Sonic part though.

With that said, I'll be leaving this thread while humming the catchy music played in the video.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I was convinced it wasn't really the Wii version until the motion control prompting towards the end... Wow, it looks a whole lot better than it used to. I can't wait to get this game!

Way to look good. Well done Sega.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Looks good, how a wii game should look like folks.

mM

Curses! I'm falling in love with the daytime sequences all over again. It's just those night time sequences that are giving me a problem.

Ugh... I hate to say it, but I'm going to wait to see what the consensus among reviewers is. Still, I did the same thing with Sonic Chronicles, and got nowhere fast (1up gives it an A, while IGN gives in a 65... this isn't helping)

What am I supposed to do? Halp!