By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
coolestguyever said:
haha i just put it in my signature and now a thread about it!!

but its great. Now theres more PS3 AAA games than Wii AAA games!!

Although wii still leads in exclusive AAA's, PS3 has more total.

Conclusion:

Now that you could argue PS3 has equal or better games than the Wii. PS3 indisputably has more technology. The only thing PS3 needs is a price cut now!!

By that retarded arguement you can say that the 360 is the only console anyone should buy as it is the cheapest and has the "best" games of any system. In reality, the score a game gets on Metacritic is not a true reflection of its quality, appeal, or how fun it will be for any individual to play. I really have to wonder why people cling to the idea of using Metacritic, or Gamerankings as ultimate proof of which system has the "best" games unless they are a fanboy of the system that has the most.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

@Coolestguyever
Bioshock and LBp have a good chance of staying that the required level, but I really doubt that Dead Space is going to make it trough. Too many low reviews coming out for it already for it to last through the usual downslide of averages over time.

Gnizmo said:
coolestguyever said:
haha i just put it in my signature and now a thread about it!!

but its great. Now theres more PS3 AAA games than Wii AAA games!!

Although wii still leads in exclusive AAA's, PS3 has more total.

Conclusion:

Now that you could argue PS3 has equal or better games than the Wii. PS3 indisputably has more technology. The only thing PS3 needs is a price cut now!!

By that retarded arguement you can say that the 360 is the only console anyone should buy as it is the cheapest and has the "best" games of any system. In reality, the score a game gets on Metacritic is not a true reflection of its quality, appeal, or how fun it will be for any individual to play. I really have to wonder why people cling to the idea of using Metacritic, or Gamerankings as ultimate proof of which system has the "best" games unless they are a fanboy of the system that has the most.

You should give him the scale we use Gnizmo.

AAA=Treasure
????=Everybody else

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
rofl my waffles, wait till White Knight Story cums, you'll see the true meaning of "AAA" you pancakes. :D

This is when proper spelling comes in handy.

LOL

What were you thinking, Seraphic?

Onyxmeth said:You should give him the scale we use Gnizmo.

AAA=Treasure
????=Everybody else

The Treasure scale is the perfect measure of not only a consoles over all awesomitude, but also console sales in general. The current score is DS: 3, Wii 2 (with 2 more announced), Xbox 360 1 (with 1 more in the works but on hold =(), and the PS3/PSP tied at 0. Clearly Treasure games are the most important part of being the top system seller of a generation.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Time to add to my sig ^-^

mM
Onyxmeth said:
Imperial said:
The PS3 has far more AAA titles than it is given credit for .

How many does it have? How many is it given credit for?

Siren is one of them.  One of the best survival horror games out there.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Onyxmeth said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
rofl my waffles, wait till White Knight Story cums, you'll see the true meaning of "AAA" you pancakes. :D

I was just joking, that was a pun and clearly you didnt get it.

Xen said:
Onyxmeth said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

LOL

What were you thinking, Seraphic?

Lulz see atleast someone got it/// :D

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Onyxmeth said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

I was just joking, that was a pun and clearly you didnt get it.

maybe because he is a mod?

mM