By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i love nintendo...

Around the Network
  1. Nintendo exclusives
  2. Different/innovative gameplay
  3. Motion controls
  4. Low price
  5. PS3 and 360 games are similar to PC games and I have a good gaming PC already

masterchunglee said:

why did you buy your one other the other the ps3 and xbox 360

The compititors never crossed my mind.

• I bought it because the wiimote was cool.
  • I bought it because I was very happy with my Gamecube. (and SNES and NES)
  • I bought it for Wii Sports, Super Paper Mario, and Twilight Princess. (which were all out when I got it)
  • I bought it for Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart Wii, and SSBB (future releases when I got it)
  • I bought it for Mario Party 8 (my wife's favourite game)
  • I bought it for the virtual console.
  • I bought it for BC with Gamecube games
  • I bought it because I figured I would have an easier time teaching my son to play video games with a wiimote than a standard controller. 

DEBLOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The HD consoles gaming library sucked 1-2 years ago and still suck today (of course that is my opinion). The Wii is 100% backward compatibility (I missed the GC games), it has up to 4 different control options (GC controller, Wiimote, Wiimote + Nunchuk, classic controller), free online (and a browser), cheaper games, the best retro selection of games ever (VC) and games that couldn`t be done on other consoles (the best exclusives).

For me it has all the characteristics I like on my consoles. It is cheap, reliable, has great exclusives and is very flexibility - SD cards, 3rd party peripherals, Wired or wireless internet, different control options for VC games.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

I like Nintendo games.

because i like nintendo games and zelda is my favorite game series

Roma said:
Wetcoaster said:
Because it's Nintendo.

this!

this too

Because it's called the Wii? XD

lawl, I have and will always love Nintendo first-party lineup.

RolStoppable said:
It was cheap.

so are u :P.

F.U. Fun University.