By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Character Emo-Off!

First time I played Persona 3 I thought to myself "Damn, now I know this kid is emo".

Hair style plus the fact he walks with his head down gave it away.

Come on, he even walks with his hands in his pockets.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Oh come on. Regal hardly qualifies for an RPG emo contest... There are so many more characters that are more emo than him. Bah!

They cut themselves?

Anyone from Persona 3 should win, since they have to shoot themselves in the head to attack XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Come to think of it, Mario must be the most emo character of all. He has been saving Peach for over 20 years and think of how he must feel, he still hasn't gotten any.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network

The MC from Persona 3 is not emo! He's an awesomely designed character! I hate emos, but I really like some of the characters there (Squall, Cloud, the MC, Neku), so it means they aren't emo

Euphoria14 said:
Come to think of it, Mario must be the most emo character of all. He has been saving Peach for over 20 years and think of how he must feel, he still hasn't gotten any.

dude.. he has been around.. Pauline.. Daisy.. Peach.. He's a player!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Euphoria14 said:

dude.. he has been around.. Pauline.. Daisy.. Peach.. He's a player!

Has he gotten any from them?

Link or it didn't happen.

Currently playing:

zexen_lowe said:

The MC from Persona 3 is not emo! He's an awesomely designed character! I hate emos, but I really like some of the characters there (Squall, Cloud, the MC, Neku), so it means they aren't emo

you're right the MC (Minato Arisato), only looks like one. but there is a character who cut herself constantly, though she healed really fast. (Most likely due to the Kirijo Group's experiments on her).

Soriku said:
@Euphoria

Behind the scenes. If Mario was to get some in the game it would be rated M :O

Well then it is either

A. Mario tries so hard time and time again because the 3 women in question are prude.

or

B. Pauline was easy so it only took beating Donkey Kong once to get laid. Daisy was the same thing, only needing to save her from some aliens in Super Mario Land to get a peice of the cake. Peach is still a work in progress OR is damn good and keeps Mario coming back for more. I think Peach is just being prude. She won't even give the poor plumber a kiss.

Currently playing: