By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Oyvoyvoyv said:
OLD MATURE said:

My numbers shows you that you have no reason to be smug, The 360 is still getting major drops. and the numbers are really close now. The only reason 360 gets that high of a gain now is because of America.

That's a surprise? Of course the 360 wins because of America. Where else could it be able to beat the Ps3? Japan?

The Ps3 is clearly more popular in Europe and Japan. The X360 clearly wins Americas, and has a slight lead in the rest of the world (ala, not Europe, Japan Americas).

no mention of 360 sales still droppin? which was the main point with what you responded to as a secondary

Around the Network
Fernando said:

Just how much is Nintendo going to increase Wii, DS shipments to North America?

An excerpt from a CNN Money blog…

The company will increase its Wii shipment by 50% from the same period a year ago for the retail quarter. Nintendo will also bump up shipments of the DS, its popular handheld, by 10%, says Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime.

http://techland.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2008/10/06/no-slowdown-for-wii-and-ds-says-nintendo-prez/

Nintendo is going to increase the shipment in about 50%... it seems that they already started to send more consoles to stores.

And I want to make a bet: Wii Music is going to sell more than LBP in first week.

Hmm that's an interesting bet, and to be honest, I think it'll sell like hotcakes when Christmas is around the corner, heck I might reccommend this to my younger cousins. But I also think LBP will sell decently as well.

LOL MATURE said:
sega4life said:
LOL MATURE said:
sega4life said:

*Looks around*    cricket....cricket...tumble weed...cricket

What happened to all the people that said PS3 was going to out sell XB360 this week in Japan and Others?

"Wait For (Others) Next Week", "Wait For (Japan) Next Week", "Wait For (America) Next Week"... Just Wait... and wait...and wait...ect

Sorry I couldn't help my self, I had to go through (50 threads and 1,000's of replies) of smack talk these past few weeks, I find it VERY FUNNY !!

I think the PS2 out selling the PS3 in Japan is bigger then the 360 right now.....

but hey, thats just my opinion..

First off:

CHILL THE FUCK OUT WITH THE ENTERS!

Second:

Last week

360:

170,641 (-7%)

Ps3

127,366 (+11%)

Difference - 43,275

This week

360:

Ps3:

Difference - 25,377

LMFAO.... That has nothing to do with what I typed... but what ever makes you feel better
ENTER!

A. Reported for spamming.

B. My numbers shows you that you have no reason to be smug, The 360 is still getting major drops. and the numbers are really close now. The only reason 360 gets that high of a gain now is because of America.

Spamming? smug?

dude.... are you reading my posts, or making it up as you go along?

I'm talking about people saying PS3 was going to out sell 360 last week and this week and it didn't.

Your talking about how close it was, or what it will be, with out noticeing the 360 out sold the PS3...

damn... you know what, I'm going to stick to me (Sig) on this one.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

I think the Wii's rise is two things - Nintendo is starting to ship its huge stockpile (meaning that places that have been perpetually sold out have some), and there are parents out there buying Xmas wiis early because they know if they wait they may not get one.

Sure. I'll comment on the numbers. 

The X360 outsold the Ps3. 

Since the start of September, the X360 has in percentage outsold the Ps3 with more than the Wii outsold the 360 in Americas.

It's equalling the Ps3 in Others. You shouldn't expect it to do a lot more than that. At least I didn't, as I had done a bit of research.

It's freaking outselling the Ps3 in Japan. With 50%. This means it is going to see a lot more sales in 08 than it did in 07. Something the Ps3 cannot say.

I'm impressed. I thought the X360 was going to get slammed from the 2nd quarter and out. Remember how many laughed at Squilliam's sig?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network
Oyvoyvoyv said:

Since the start of September, the X360 has in percentage outsold the Ps3 with more than the Wii outsold the 360 in Americas.

It's equalling the Ps3 in Others. You shouldn't expect it to do a lot more than that. At least I didn't, as I had done a bit of research.

It's freaking outselling the Ps3 in Japan. With 50%. This means it is going to see a lot more sales in 08 than it did in 07. Something the Ps3 cannot say.

I'm impressed. I thought the X360 was going to get slammed from the 2nd quarter and out. Remember how many laughed at Squilliam's sig?

and the 360 still hasnt caught up for q3 yet...

And for laughs since we are bringing up people sigs remember selnors when he said the 360 will not drop below 25k weekly in japan, constantly outsell ps3 in others and not drop below 100k in the americas? Now that was funny.

Anyways beck to your comment. I didn't break them down regionally. The thing I was refering to is WW. sega4life was being smug because the 360 sales have been dropping.... that doesnt make sense.

Wii is tha boss...flat out! it's more expensive than the 360, and still selling like a bandit, so for all the doubters and haterz (which i was at first), the console is GOING to win this generation...by a LARGE margin. 360...another strong week, and with big releases for the rest of the year, things are looking mighty good.

This week - Saint's Row 2 (I got it!)
Next week - Fable 2 (pre-order)
Week 3 - FallOut 3 (pre-order)
Week 4 - Gears 2 (pre-order)
week 5 - CoD (no pre-order yet, but I'll get before eoy)
week 6 - Lips (gift for wife's B-day...pre-order)

Of Course, all of these will play 2nd fiddle to my 2nd life in WOW, and that's probably where I'm going to spent the next 5-6 months.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

LOL MATURE said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

And for laughs since we are bringing up people sigs remember selnors when he said the 360 will not drop below 25k weekly in japan, constantly outsell ps3 in others and not drop below 100k in the americas? Now that was funny.

Anyways beck to your comment. I didn't break them down regionally. The thing I was refering to is WW. sega4life was being smug because the 360 sales have been dropping.... that doesnt make sense.

ditto

Lets not even got ot he topic of people laughing about predictions in sigs

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

LOL MATURE said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

He didn't say the numbers weren't dropping, he just said teh 360 was still higher than the PS3. I think maybe it hit a nerve with you or something.

Oh yeah Selnor's sig said 10k not 25k...

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

^ I thought it ended with a 5 I wasnt sure if it was 25k but if it wasn't i thought it was 15k then. are you absolutely positive it was 10? maybe he revised it?

and i never said he said they weren't dropping. I merely said he shouldn't be so smug because they still are dropping.,