By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^^^ People said the same thing about 2008

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network
jasonnc80 said:
^^^ People said the same thing about 2008

Yeah its very dumb and they were all wrong Microsoft had a lot of exclusives lol

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Microsoft will have more exclusive than sony at the end of this generation. Believe it.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Yep the 1 year headstart will garuntee that MS have more exclusives than Sony for this gen. And MS will get great 3rd party support (As if they haven't!)

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Wiis are finally becoming commonplace in stores (although WiiFit is not) for Q4.. and its about time, too. It'll be Wii's third Christmas... The remarkable thing is that there haven't really been any great games released for it and won't be many before the end of the year and yet Wii sales are more than double that of Xbox 360 or PS3.

Around the Network

One thing to mention to the people saying well no big deal the 360 is so much cheaper than the PS3.

Why do we care for the 360 outselling or even just staying even. The 3rd parties thats why and the 3rd parties dont care why the 360 is outselling the PS3. All they care about is the user base they will have to sell to. At this point in the current generation of consoles. Now only cold hard cash will make 3rd parties make exclusives for the PS3. This will not change this generation.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.