By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP (full game) brief impressions - yes, i got it early.

bugrimmar said:
Fei-Hung said:
anyone seen old boy? you look like old boy. Grow your hair, become a psycho and you can get a job as a double incase you get fired :D

who's old boy? :P a lot of people tell me actually that i look like hideo kojima.. when i shave that is, and with my glasses.. (maybe i'll get a pic of that up here soon)

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
bugrimmar said:
Fei-Hung said:
anyone seen old boy? you look like old boy. Grow your hair, become a psycho and you can get a job as a double incase you get fired :D

who's old boy? :P a lot of people tell me actually that i look like hideo kojima.. when i shave that is, and with my glasses.. (maybe i'll get a pic of that up here soon)

Ooooh, so that's the guy he was reminding me, I couldn't pinpoint who he was, now I remember that korean movie (which wasn't very good, if I might add)

...... do i really look like a beggar?

IllegalPaladin said:
bugrimmar said:
IllegalPaladin said:

Well, I probably wont be making any comments for the rest of the day. Just came back from a store that broke the street date with LBP in hand.

Though it sucks that I had to sacrafice the Gamestop Kratos content. On the upside though, I didn't get any shit from the employee and he promptly gave me back $5 cash. Wont the Kratos stuff eventually come out as regular DLC though?

most likely. i think everything will become dlc in the future. difference being we might have to pay for it..

I would imagine they would charge for it, but since I was able to get the game at a place other than Gamestop, paying $5 for things that could potentially become DLC didn't seem worth it to me. Even then, paying extra money for a costume isn't sitting well with me.

Well they didn't offer the sepiroth and snake costumes as bonus material so i assume they'll have it for free..

ok, can anyone tell me what will happen to the copies already out now as a result of this dumb worldwide delay?

Around the Network

Am jelous.....

4 ≈ One

Anyone think LBP will has a low first week because this just like uncharted?

@Bug
MM has made a patch, so I doubt that you will have any issues. It was only delayed so that people without internet connections would have the content changed as well.

bugrimmar said:
ok, can anyone tell me what will happen to the copies already out now as a result of this dumb worldwide delay?

Dood, your copy of this game is going to be super rare now. That's awesome, maybe you could sell it back at a profit!

bugrimmar said:

They become very rare copies that will be worth alot of money some day.