By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP (full game) brief impressions - yes, i got it early.

bugrimmar said:
hey, does anyone think i can get into some kind of legal trouble for having this a week early and advertising it online?

Nop,  only the store can have some trouble (like getting new games shipped later than normal)

Around the Network
fayewong said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
bugrimmar said: 

Ah, but if you've heard of the beta, there were hundreds of quality levels created already. And that was just the beta. Its a foregone conclusion that it will have a massive community support. Why? because:

A.) all the beta levels are going to be present in the final game. that means even if no one else makes another level (which is impossible) there are already hundreds of existing ones available for play.

B.) the game is being marketed to hell and reviewers love it to death. only a few thousand people got to play the beta, and who knows how many people are going to buy the full game - a lot more obviously.

i don't need to guess if the LBP community will respond to the user created content.

i know for a fact that they will coz they already did.

O RLY?? I haven't seen ANY PS3 commercials on TV, and I watch MTV, VH1, Sci-Fi, Comedy Central during the late hours, and I haven't seen a commercial for a PS3 game or for LBP at all...and no one I know of has ever mentioned or heard of the game, so sorry, I don't think the general media (everyone outside of the gaming community) knows of this game. Maybe if they made a Hannah Montana SackOnCrackGirl, I think kids would notice the full potential of our little horny and rabbid voo-doo doll companions on their journies to seek out new places and discover the joys of being beaten to death by natural causes (seriously, it looks like that to me; reminds me of the Pokemon, Sableye, on the console games with their twitching movements) and objects.

No one at Best Buy where I live is going to receive the bundles of LittleBigPenis (YouTube reference, go see the video of the game level LOL) because they still have a plethora of the lack-of-B/C-80GB PS3s that everyone doesn't want because they cannot upgrade to the PS3 if they can't play the games they already have on a system that cannot upscale them. With the economy being shaky, no, I don't think this game will justify for moving 'a lot' of consoles or sell a lot as people are still strapped for cash.

Like you making a lousy excuse to skip work to play a video game, yes, a video game, makes you look bad that you would rather skip work to make money and to help people, than to play a disc on a piece of equipment with a controller so you can see pretty colors flash on your glorious high-definition television screen. Seriously, if this game is going to appeal to everyone, at least make it do a better job than you can at work to help you make money instead of staying home watching a television screen when you can witness actual reality than virtual reality...

Sorry for 'attacking' you, but you set yourself up as a target to be pointed at for not putting forth effort to do good in life than sitting in front of a TV screen like a couch potato (which is why I have a Wii to pick up and play my favorite games rather than masturbating my eyes, brain and thumbs). In all seriousness, it makes me wonder if we gamers are just the bigger losers in life since we play games to widen our imaginations rather than experiencing what life has to offer. Sure this game has a 'cool' concept, but it is not almighty as life itself.

But then again, congrats on receiving the game early and I hope you enjoy it. Many people would want to get their hands on it, so consider yourself lucky

God, please spare me the reading. Just say you didn't see much marketing done where you live and thats all. Don't go writing a book about it.

I concur.

Your retailer can get in trouble, not you.

*EDIT: Damn you Konnichiwa! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Maybe, you got a picture of yourself with the game... thats hard evidence right there to put you in jail. If they catch you, you are screwed haha. No... I don't think so.. it would be the gamestore's fault if they did.

axumblade said:
bugrimmar said:
hey, does anyone think i can get into some kind of legal trouble for having this a week early and advertising it online?

Yes. You're going to jail unless you send me your copy. -.-

Lolz , he only can go to jail for that creepy picture he posted X_X.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

Your retailer can get in trouble, not you.

*EDIT: Damn you Konnichiwa! D:

I'm not sure if it's even a law....  they could get punished by their distubuter.  But that's about it.   I think.

konnichiwa said:
axumblade said:
bugrimmar said:

Yes. You're going to jail unless you send me your copy. -.-

Lolz , he only can go to jail for that creepy picture he posted X_X.

Is it really that bad? :( lol

how're the rest of the pictures aside from that one? :P

Sexy jk. Theyre all right.

tedsteriscool said:
Sexy jk. Theyre all right.

:O someone finally appreciates me... :D