By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP (full game) brief impressions - yes, i got it early.

Good to hear you stopped whining about the upscaling and are enjoying this .

You should have invented something else to justify not going to work ...a broken leg lasts for a long time and you are going to work in a few days and you will need a medical justification dont you ?

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
Good to hear you stopped whining about the upscaling and are enjoying this .

You should have invented something else to justify not going to work ...a broken leg lasts for a long time and you are going to work in a few days and you will need a medical justification dont you ?

well i guess i would still be whining if i didn't get a new tv :P (thanks again dad)

oh my office doesn't require anything of the sort. i'm in the philippines, and they're not very stringent about that stuff. so... well it'll work out lol i was just really pressured to come up with an excuse at the time and just said the first thing that came to my mind :p

How come u r here and not playing LBP... we should have heard ur review 2 or 3 days from now.

yah here also we get it fast .. but only PS3 games ... for 360 we have to wait 5 to 9 days after the release.

Your so lucky. Hope you continue to enjoy LBP and hope you don't get fired. :P

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

Bah, I could have gotten it today, but the truck had a misunderstanding and didn't ship today's shipment to the store that's breaking the NDA. Hopefully, I can get a shot at it tomorrow.

Then, I'm probably going to stroll over to Gamestop to either get my pre-order money back or try and get the Kratos bonus Doesn't it include three costumes and a couple God of War theme levels? I don't know what I want to do since I really want the God of War stuff, but I really want to get the game tomorrow if I can get the chance.

bugrimmar said:
Well I can't figure out how to transfer the pictures from my camera phone to the pc, and the damn thing doesn't have an email picture. i'll get some pics up within the day.

Some phones can be connected to PC's through expensive cables. Also, many phones (mine included) has MicroSD support so all you'd have to do is save the pictures on the card, put it in the SD card or USB adapter and transfer it to your PC.

*edit* as others have said..... broken leg????? seriously? That's going to be a little difficult to explain.

I'm so jealous. :(

And I can't believe there are STILL people doubting this game, even after all the beta has provided.

Broken leg? You're meant to come up with some excuse that isn't physically obvious - like the flu or a migraine.

well i just had a 6 hour session. more updates to follow :) maybe it will convince some of yous to pick it up. anyway...

the broken leg thing - don't worry about it lol i'll figure it out.. it's too late to retract that statement now :P

i'm going to get the pics up in a few hours. going to a shop to upload them. see them in a bit :D (the box looks fabulous btw)