By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Konami Officially Comments On Xbox 360 Metal Gear Solid 4

selnor said:
Well, it's now official. 

Uh...No it isn't.

Around the Network

eheh Konami is just keeping MGS4 alive, teasing and torturing Xbox360 owners til they give in and just go out and buy a PS3 with the game lol jk.

LBPBeta said:
selnor said:
Well, it's now official. 

Uh...No it isn't.

Dude nieve. SE denied and denied FF13. Konami arent even really attempting to deny. They have pretty much said yes mate. I'm sorry, but they wouldnt have said this if it wasnt happening. And if M$ had no idea initially you can bet hearing this the phonecall to Konami has already been made. Mate it's happening now. Get over it.

selnor said:
LBPBeta said:
selnor said:
Well, it's now official. 

Uh...No it isn't.

Dude nieve. SE denied and denied FF13. Konami arent even really attempting to deny. They have pretty much said yes mate. I'm sorry, but they wouldnt have said this if it wasnt happening. And if M$ had no idea initially you can bet hearing this the phonecall to Konami has already been made. Mate it's happening now. Get over it.

That's nice.

It's still not official.

did sony just this week clarify to eurogamer that scej was the people who got exclusivness to ps3, mgs4 and ff13(japan)

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Grahamhsu said:
^Dianko isn't it more direct translation as foward (mae) direction (muki)? But yah basically it is with good optimism.

muki could also mean facing depending on how how it's used and what word it's combined with. In this context, it would mean someone who is looking ahead/forward, meaning someone with an optimistic outlook.

selnor said:
Well, it's now official. The thing is, it really is starting to eliminate any need for a PS3. Yes I know there is Resistance, GT and KZ. But thats 2 FPS's in there. When MGS4 comes to 360 (probably summer 2009) then no longer can we say tekken or FF13, MGS4 (I'm 90% sure now) are reasons to get PS3. Especially new adopters. Lets face it it's only sold 15.8m.

The 360 however seems to hold on to exclusives like, Mass Effect, GeoW, LO, BD, Cry On, PGR, Ninja Gaiden. Only Bioshock and Oblivion have made the jump over this gen. And both are hardly of the same importance.

M$ exclusive list seems to be growing while Sony's is diminishing. Games like MGS4 would have made lots who dont own PS3 still be swayed. But it's just another reason not to pay £300.

There is so much wrong with this post on so many levels, but rather go into details, I'll give a brief rundown.

• The fact that you somehow consider this official
  • That you put a "probably" in front of a release date you have no evidence for
  • Your neglect for other PS3 games
  • You're missing other exclusives the 360 has lost
  • The "importance" you put on certain games and take away from others. (Cry On? Seriously?) Oblivion and Bioshock are the 2nd and 4th biggest sellers of the 360 the games you listed and ME has only sold a small amount more then Bioshock.

Next time just say "yippee I might be able to play this on my 360" rather then spew this rubbish

friedtofu said:

Im still waiting for my Afrika 360 rumor.

Uuu ... Afrika? No 10x!

Don't the pubs have to pay mass royalties if they go over two discs for the 360? "Metal Gear 4 on 360! (rrp£65)" not really gonna fly is it.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

it's the same news as before and it's still not clear wether or not there was something lost in translation

well, I wouldn't mind if it came to 360 in a year or two