By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4 is NOT going to 360

Shadowblind said:
PandaexpressPanda said:
@shadowblind, why would I keep it to myself, not like im spitting lies????

When someone knows they are right, they don't need to prove it to anyone.

So the only people who ever argue are the ones who don't think they're right?

And if so, what do we make of your argument here?

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Shadowblind said:
PandaexpressPanda said:
@shadowblind, why would I keep it to myself, not like im spitting lies????

Frankly, I don't remember arguing in this thread.

I, as do most people, don't know for certain the things that we argue. When one does know things for absolute certain, they are fine with just  calling the other person stupid and walking away. Often though, one will explain it once.

There is a difference between one knowign they are right and thinking they are right. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

After FFXIII announcement, I don't know what to think....

Just hope Kojima keeps his word.....

4 ≈ One

Shadowblind said:
noname2200 said:
Shadowblind said:
PandaexpressPanda said:

Let me refresh your memory, then.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/argue

intransitive verb

1 : to give reasons for or against something 

2 : to contend or disagree in words 

transitive verb

1 : to give evidence of 

2 : to consider the pros and cons of 

3 : to prove or try to prove by giving reasons 

4 : to persuade by giving reasons

Besides, if you really believed it had no chance of going to 360 you wouldn't have posted this thread.

2 : to contend...in words

I, as do most people, don't know for certain the things that we argue.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

-Tribus

Looks like we agree there, but...

When one does know things for absolute certain, they are fine with just  calling the other person stupid and walking away. Often though, one will explain it once.

Am I to take it, then, that you're absolutely certain about everything you've written in this thread? The above argues that you shouldn't be...

Also, why would the certain just call others "stupid"? Seems to me that's a sign of uncertainty; you won't risk testing your viewpoint, but will instead prosletyze and flee when confronted. And why resort to insulting others if they're truly so beneath you? None of this is adding up...

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Shadowblind said:
noname2200 said:
Shadowblind said:
PandaexpressPanda said:

Let me refresh your memory, then.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/argue

intransitive verb

1 : to give reasons for or against something 

2 : to contend or disagree in words 

transitive verb

1 : to give evidence of 

2 : to consider the pros and cons of 

4 : to persuade by giving reasons

Besides, if you really believed it had no chance of going to 360 you wouldn't have posted this thread.

2 : to contend...in words

I, as do most people, don't know for certain the things that we argue.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

-Tribus

Looks like we agree there, but...

When one does know things for absolute certain, they are fine with just  calling the other person stupid and walking away. Often though, one will explain it once.

Am I to take it, then, that you're absolutely certain about everything you've written in this thread? The above argues that you shouldn't be...

Also, why would the certain just call others "stupid"? Seems to me that's a sign of uncertainty; you won't risk testing your viewpoint, but will instead prosletyze and flee when confronted. And why resort to insulting others if they're truly so beneath you? None of this is adding up...

*sigh* I honestly don't care how I worded it. The point was made, and your free to interpret it any way you desire to. Like I said, I won't argue. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Dgc1808 said:

Mikami kept his word when it came to RE4 being exclusive to GC. Unfortunately for him, Capcom owned the IP and decided to port the game to PS2 without his consent. He subsequently left Capcom.

Shadowblind said:

*sigh* I honestly don't care how I worded it. The point was made, and your free to interpret it any way you desire to. Like I said, I won't argue.

At least you're consistent on one point...

In any case, have a good night.

@shadow, I didn't mean to start any argument or anything but I just come on here to discuss stuff so thats why i started the thread.

Darc Requiem said:
Dgc1808 said:

Mikami kept his word when it came to RE4 being exclusive to GC. Unfortunately for him, Capcom owned the IP and decided to port the game to PS2 without his consent. He subsequently left Capcom.

I remember this, and I bought the PS2 version of the game. And I'm sorry for any GC owners that have RE4 exclusivity as a deciding factor in their console purchase. This is the problem I have with late announcements of games releasing on other Platforms:

You pay for the system that gets the games you want and has the features that you want. People are saying just buy the system that gets the games and does what you want. Not everyone has the money to get every system.

We're told that X system is getting so and so, and Y system is getting so and so.
We chose, then we buy the game. Then later on we see that Y system got X system's game, wtf??? That changes the line up, that might have made Y system the better purchase for me.

I don't like wasting money, I bought a PS3 thinking it's going to get this game that  a dev said it would and I won't be able to get the game any where else. MGS, FF, Tekken, JaK, RE, there are others, but these are the main games that decide for me. RE is shacky but I was told in the begining that if I wanted FFXIII, MGS4, and Tekken, that I would have to buy a ps3.... and now look????

Things have changed and Maybe my money could have been spent much more wisely... but no.... I've already bought my Box, and don't have the cash for another..... why?? I can either get another.. box or more games??? If I get another box what am I going to play???

4 ≈ One