By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4 is NOT going to 360

ROFLOL...PS3 owners are in denial of the betrayal...Right now, many of you are probably saying..."Et tu, Brute?"...ROFLOL. It's all good tho...I'm all for letting PS3 have their snales and sacboys...I'm not selfish...lol!

chances are MGS5 isn't going to be exclusive tho...DOH!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

I'm a PS3 owner who does not own a 360. I have no problem with this game (possibly) going to the 360...and I don't understand why some PS3 owners are getting so worked up and emotional about this rumor..

I also think that all of the "this is only possible on the PS3!1!!" stuff that we've been fed by Sony et al. is a bunch of marketing speak...a.k.a. lies.

epsilon72 said:

I'm a PS3 owner who does not own a 360. I have no problem with this game (possibly) going to the 360...and I don't understand why some PS3 owners are getting so worked up and emotional about this rumor..

I also think that all of the "this is only possible on the PS3!1!!" stuff that we've been fed by Sony et al. is a bunch of marketing speak...a.k.a. lies.

If a programmer can't make MSG4 work on the 360, it's hardly got ANYTHING to do with capability of the console, vice lack of experience and know-how.  I've yet to see ANY programmer say it's easier to program for the PS3 over the 360, and acutally, it seems that most have stated the opposite.  This whole, because of brd,  is pure nonsense!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

So.. what a Konami PR said ain't matter?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

epsilon72 said:

You sir are a true gamer, today you win the internets no really it's yours =)

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

blu ray>>>>>>>>>>>>dvd

F.U. Fun University.

Three topics on this one discussion.

Whats the big issue? Playstation 3 fans you still got the game on your system first.

Whats wrong with Konami giving it to the bigger market? There a business remember.

was FF13 also not going to the 360?

gera4390 said:
blu ray>>>>>>>>>>>>dvd

lol, who said that dvd>>>blu ray?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
gera4390 said:
blu ray>>>>>>>>>>>>dvd

lol, who said that dvd>>>blu ray?

lol, yeah I think there's not discussion for that :P

F.U. Fun University.