By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Y DO SOME PEOPLE H8 SONY???????????????

Cuz people they R out 2 h8 just 4 the sake of h8ing it has happened b4! U should no that! That's Y!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

i hate sony because you spell with numbers

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

tell that to the dreamcast you sick freak! what did it ever do to youuuuuuu.
death to sony

I don't hate Sony, they just breed the craziest fanboys...

ps - This is a duplicate thread.. see last months, and the month before that, and the month before that...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

SMcc1887 said:

Can some1 pleaze give me reasons as to why they h8 Sony. How could you h8 the company that makes Bravia TV's, Vaio Laptops, Playstations and Great Games, produces great movies(they own columbia pictures), Makes Sony Ericssons, makes quality radios, walkmans, headphones, cameras, the best HD video cameras, they do great adverts on TV and thay make memory sticks and more. All of their products seem 2 be top of the range 2, so Y H8 SONY??

I hate Sony because:

1.  I bought a Sony CD player that became useless as soon as the warranty was over.

2.  I bought a Sony walkman that didn't last very long at all.

3. I love Nintendo and Sony caused Nintendo to lose all the quality 3rd party games that could have been on N64 and Gamecube and as a student at the time I could only afford only one console and even if I could afford 2 I wouldn't have bought a Playstation because I hate Sony.

4.  I'm tired of seeing Sony Playstation shoved in my face everytime I try to watch Champions League football.

5.  they lie to people about the capabilities of their products and are full of unfulfilled promises.  If you believe what Sony reps say PS2 was the most powerful console last gen.

6. of the stupid things their executives say such as people would get two jobs to buy PS3, DS is nothing a gimmick for pokemon players, DS userbase is 12 yrs and under, etc.

7. I wanted to watch my HD movies on HD DVD which offered me amazing hardware with complete technology at amazingly affordable prices but Sony deprived me of that choice by trojan horsing blu ray into PS3. 

8. they always try to force their format on people such as Sony pro stick when everyone else is using cheaper SD cards

9. of the ridiculous things some Sony fanboys on this site spit out.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

Because Sony's fans failed at English.

Nick said:
I don't hate Sony. I generally avoid buying their products though. Everything I've ever owned from them has stopped working well before it should. Maybe I just got unlucky with some lemons, but it's still hard for me to justify buying anymore of their products.

You sound like you're in the same boat as me. I've gone through 2 ps1s, 3 DVD players, 6 PS2s, and a laptop. Everything I get from Sony that has a disc reader in it tends to crap out on me way sooner then it should. Thank god for warranties.

But hey, at least they're supposed to make good TVs, right?

CIHYFS?

MrBubbles said:
i hate sony because you spell with numbers

ROFL.

What´s with the "H8"...'hate' has only 2 more letters.

Anyway, on topic, it was the way Sony managed things this gen...it started before E3 2006, with Kutaragi´s comments about how "people would need a 2nd job to afford a PS3 and they´d gladly do it".

But I´m sure you know the real hate started at E3 2006, the famous '599 US Dollars' from Kaz Hirai completely overshadowed everything else.

The only products I like from Sony are the Playstation line.

The rest of their electronics are unreliable and break down shortly after the warranty is up.

Either that or it's just a crazy coincidence that this has happened to just about every sony product i've known people to own.

Still i don't hate sony.  Though I can see why people would with such faulty products.

I didn't even hate them before the Playstation series came out because hating corporations really isn't my thing.