By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Y DO SOME PEOPLE H8 SONY???????????????

Can some1 pleaze give me reasons as to why they h8 Sony. How could you h8 the company that makes Bravia TV's, Vaio Laptops, Playstations and Great Games, produces great movies(they own columbia pictures), Makes Sony Ericssons, makes quality radios, walkmans, headphones, cameras, the best HD video cameras, they do great adverts on TV and thay make memory sticks and more. All of their products seem 2 be top of the range 2, so Y H8 SONY??

Around the Network

Y do some people blatantly hate anything. Even more so why do they hate it and feel they have to spread it everywhere by attacking it on every front and the people that support it on every front. My guess is they want attention but of course that's why they are hear. No lifers who got nothing else to do but make everyone else feel as miserable as their social life.

But I like Sony. Make great TVs by the way.

couldn't agree more m8. Damn attention seekers.

When a company spends months before a console release insulting its own fanbase, it's only natural that at least some of that fanbase would get mad.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

People always want success to end if they dont have their own...Sony had 2 hugely successful consoles, their third isnt doing as well, and people are jumping on their backs about it

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I dont hate Sony, I do hate there PlayStation department tho(aimed at the PS3 bussiness of things), as most of what they said was bullshit after the PS3 was released. Calling rumble a thing og the past, the amount of games that was comming, everything they said about the PS3 was bullshit when I finaly got my hands on it, and had already had a 360 for 1 and a half year(europe)

I used to love Sony and Microsoft for the Xbox and Ps2(Ps2 was my favoritt during that time.

It's just human nature. If they didn't hate Sony they would be hating on something else.

Zucas said:
Y do some people blatantly hate anything. Even more so why do they hate it and feel they have to spread it everywhere by attacking it on every front and the people that support it on every front. My guess is they want attention but of course that's why they are hear. No lifers who got nothing else to do but make everyone else feel as miserable as their social life.

But I like Sony. Make great TVs by the way.

zucas over the period of the last month (i remember cuz of ur cheezy avatar) all u do is take someones post and generalize it!! its always the same.

blackstar sigg says it the best
"sony gave us PSone & PS2 , ur hate for sony can't be justified"

Please stop writing the titles to your threads in all caps and ending them with a dozen question marks. I'm sure we can understand the urgency of your thread without the needless eyesores.

As far as people hating Sony, they have just as much of a reason to hate them as they do any other corporation. Shouldn't your question be why do people hate corporations? I'm sure it hasn't helped Sony's case with the way their P.R. has been behaving over the last few years.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.